𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗎𝗉𝗂𝗇

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁: library. remus noticed how you were always there and he would sneak glances at you. one day you caught his staring and winked back, his face blushing pink.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂: how loving you were towards him. even having found out about his lycanthropy, you treated him the same. you would often even stay up at night brewing him wolfsbane since it was rather expensive to purchase.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺: the scars on his body. they showed his resilience and strength and you often found yourself kissing each and every one of them, reminding him how beautiful he was to you.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂: my baby, becuase you were indeed his baby.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺: gorgeous, because he was.

𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘀: you always turned him on, but he was particularly antsy during the days that led up to the full moon.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: little things by one direction, "i'm in love with you, and all these little things".

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲: the notebook because remus was a sucker for romance movies. you often found yourself snoring and dozing off to the movie while remus would be holding tissues up to his nose as he sobbed watching noah and allie.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲: so. many. kisses. on your cheek, on your nose, on you forehead and on your lips.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿: remus would stare at your face as if it was the mona lisa, appreciating all of your features. but when he felt you shift in your sleep and start to stir awake, he would pretend to sleep and act as if he's been asleep all along.

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂: he'd smile sweetly at them before whisking you away. back in school days at hogwarts, he'd pull you into his dorm and knock you senseless with the door slightly ajar so the whole house would know just who you belonged to.