𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 ─ 𝖼.𝖽

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀.

𝘄𝗰: 𝟰𝟳𝟮

"no i don't want no scrub

"no i don't want no scrub..." you tapped your feet along to the beat of your music, "a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me..."

you poured the batter into the heated pan and held onto the handle of it.

you opened a kitchen cabinet and pulled out a silicon spatula.

"hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, trying to holler at me." you sang into the spatula like a pretend microphone, bopping your head forward and the messy bun on your head bouncing along.

you were so into the song that you did not realise your husband leaning his back against the sink next to you.

"i could wake up to this everyday," cedric grinned as you popped one eye open to see him smiling at you.

"good morning mr diggory," you tiptoed to kiss him on the lips.

"good morning mrs diggory, american pancakes?"

"mhmm, i figured we could do without buttered toast for a day." you flipped the pancake over.

cedric hopped onto the counter behind you as he took a bite out of an apple.

"mm nice arse."

you could just hear the smirk on his face without even turning to look at him.

you and cedric had some extra bit of fun the night before and instead of putting on your own clothes this morning, you had picked cedric's white button up off your bedroom floor and put it on, no shorts underneath.

you bit your lip and gave your bum a cheeky wiggle, slightly moving your head to the side to see cedric staring intently at your behind.

the brunette man jumped off the counter and pulled you by your waist against him as he peppered kisses on the back of your shoulder.

"ced! it tickles," you giggled as you placed the last pancake onto the pile, turning the stove off.

cedric moved his lips to your bare neck, kissing the bruises from yesterday.

you spun around to face cedric while he trapped you with his hands, gripping onto the edge of the kitchen counter.

you swung your arms around his shoulders and locked your hands behind his neck.

"enjoying ourselves aren't we?" you tilted your head sideways.

"very much." he reattached his lips to your neck as you tugged on the hairs on the back of his head.

"our food's gonna get cold," you attempted to protest.

"i don't mind," cedric hummed as he picked you up, supporting you by your thighs as you wrapped your legs around his torse.

the only sounds that could be heard through the house were top ten fm radio as well as squeals and whimpers coming out of the master bedroom.