𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 ─ 𝗍.𝗇

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝘀𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀

𝘄𝗰: 𝟵𝟲𝟰

y/n hummed into the kiss as theodore tugged on her skirt

don't get her wrong, y/n wanted nothing more than for theodore to continue what he was doing, but she just couldn't shake this one thought out of her mind.

"wait..." y/n held onto the boy's wrist.

"is something wrong? are you alright? did i do something?" theodore immediately pulled his hand away, concern written all over his face.

"no, no nothing's wrong..i just," y/n took a deep sigh, "why can't people know about us?"

the y/h/ced girl chewed on her lip, staring at her feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"you already know why y/n...you're the ravenclaw quidditch captain. it just wouldn't look good for me...for the both of us i mean," theodore caressed the girl's cheek, tilting her head up to look at his hazel brown eyes.

"yea...you're right i'm sorry that was dumb i shouldn't have asked," y/n pursed a smile at her boyfriend.

"right, so where were we?" theodore smirked as he played with the hem of his girlfriend's blouse.

"oh um i have to go for practice now," y/n looked at the time on her small antique wristwatch, trying to stop the tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"alright, i love you y/n," theodore tucked a strand of lose hair behind the girl's ear.

"mm love you too," y/n quickly placed a soft kiss on theodore's cheek as she hurried out of the empty classroom.

but hold on.

today was wednesday...ravenclaw quidditch practices were on thursday.

guess theodore was far too daft to realise her lie.

y/n practically sprinted to the 2nd floor girl's bathroom.

she slid herself down the bathroom wall, burying her face in her hands as she sobbed into it.

the crying girl hugged her knees as she rested her forehead on them.

"hello!"

"godric you scared the shit out of me," y/n gasped, her mascara running down her face.

"why are you crying? now i'm gonna cry!" myrtle wailed.

"will you shut up?" y/n groaned, rolling her tear-filled eyes at the girl.