Break In

It's been four days since I walked out of the movie theatre and away from Jake. I'm lost in how I feel. I regret my choice half the time and feel resolve the other half.

After securing supplies and transportation, getting to my destination only took me a day of hard riding. I am sitting in a tree, one town over. The house in front of me is lavish and well maintained. I watched a few Demies working in the yard this morning and a few other ones are cleaning the bottom floor now. I'm just glad it's nighttime now so I can finally go for it. Her Master isn't here.

My tail is rigid and my ears are alert for any unexpected noises. After spending the last few days caseing this place, I am fairly familiar with what's normal.

Movement in a room on the second floor catches my attention and I finally see her. Lucy.

The dark-haired, red-eyed, Neko isn't my actual sister, but I consider her one

The dark-haired, red-eyed, Neko isn't my actual sister, but I consider her one. We were raised together in the Meadow. Being a few years older than her, I ended up being taken first. It took me three and half years to hear what had become of her. Ever since that day, I have been planning my escape so I can see her again and break her out.

That is our promise to one another. When we get the chance to escape, we will run. We will run until we find sanctuary.

I know this Master Avery is cruel. Not as cruel as that Brandon, but close enough. Each and every one of his Demies is forced into regular sexual acts, even the males. He beats them for the smallest mistakes and tortures them for any disobedience. I have waited for him to be gone for an extended period. It's finally my chance.

Only, Lucy isn't alone. The younger Avery is in the room with her. He is the eldest son of Master Avery and in his mid to late twenties if I have to guess. Their voices drift to me on the late-night breeze, the window being open.

"I'm sorry, Young Meowster Avery. I cannot. Meowster will be so furious with me." She turns from him, facing the window.

The young man steps up behind Lucy and slides his hands around her waist and up her top, his hands roughly squeezing her breasts. "I am also your Master, Lolo. You have to. At least let me see these."

Fury floods me as she yelps and protests. He forces her to turn around and has her pinned to the wall. When he yanks her top off and throws her onto the bed, I act.

"We can't keep doing this." Lucy pleads. "Meowster almost found out last time."

I jump from the tree and land on the window seal. The soft thump of my landing doesn't draw his attention. I figure Lucy would have heard, but she has a look of anticipation on her face. She gives into the man's orders as he pulls her leggings off.

"He won't know. He's out at a party tonight. Don't you like it better with me?" He croons.

I can kill him right now. I want to so badly. I feel my claws lengthen. I raise my hand back. Just...one...strike.