Six Days Later

I call out his name as I feel him fill me with his hot cum from behind. I'm on my knees, looking at the bedroom door.

"Fuck, Jake. Gods yes." I lay in on thick with the moaning, knowing he loves it.

I bow my head forward, shuddering in pleasure as my pussy squeezes tightly around him. My platinum blonde hair falls into my eyes as he lets go of it.

Despite this being his third load today, Jake is still rock hard as he pulls out of me slowly. I let myself slump over in ecstasy after he does, looking back at him. He has sat back against the headboard, breathing heavily. He smiles at me and I melt inside.

Mila is purring loudly as she crawls over Jake's extended leg. Her amazing ass is in my face and I can see her pussy glisten in excitement.  The purr intensifies as Jake moans and I can her sloppy sucking sounds.

I roll my eyes when I hear my phone vibrate. Leaning off the bed and fishing it out of my purse, I check the caller ID.

"An emergency?" Jake asks, fighting another moan.

I shake my head. "No. It's work. I should use the restroom anyway. I'll take it. You two keep going. I'll join again in a moment." I say, smiling at Jake.

He nods and Mila's only response is to swish her tail and keep sucking Jake.

The phone stops vibrating as I shut the door behind me and grab a robe. I step down the stairs and out onto the balcony. As the phone rings again, I pick up. It's the usual procedure.

"This is Isabelle."

"Did I interrupt?" The deep voice on the other end asks, a laughing tone at the edges.

"Of course you are, Mr. Vaughn. I thought the arrangement was never to make contact while I'm with the target." My breath catches. I shouldn't talk to him like this, but he's taking a major risk here.

"I know, I know. You are quite right. I'll make it brief. Anything to report?"

I frown but keep it out of my voice. The next part needs to be handled appropriately or it could mean my death.

"Nothing. He's decided to quit digging."

"You're sure? And he has no idea who you're speaking to or why you're with him?"

"No. I've been very circumspect. He does know I'm with him because I want to be. After all, it's true."

Mr. Vaughn laughs mockingly. "Sure you are, Silver. Sure you are. I expect another report, you know where and when." Then the line goes dead.

I force myself to breathe deeply. Jake was right. He is a bastard. How can I report that Jake not only knows who he truly is, but that we speak and that Jake is very close to the whole truth? That my cover was blown the first week I started staying with him more often?

Jake's words from the other night ring in my ears. He was holding the picture of Mr. Vaughn and the other ring leaders who run the D.D.H.A. from behind the scenes. His boss, and the other wealthy elite of this city.

"We're taking these assholes down. Are you with me?"

He has never been that passionate about anything. It makes this whole situation that much harder.

What am I doing? How can we do anything against not only the Demi-ists but D.D.H.A. too? Not to mention the man behind them both? This is insane. I feel a small smile cross my lips.

I shake my head and reenter the apartment. I actually do need to pee. Once refreshed and after grabbing some sports drinks, I head back upstairs.

I crack the door open.

"I- I'm about to cum, Master!"

Mila's breasts are bouncing as she bounces on Jake's dick in reverse cowgirl. His hands are on her hips. I stop to watch him plunge deep inside her every time she lowers herself down on him and feel myself get wet once more.

"Who is ready for the next round?"

They both grin at me but don't stop. I smile and take Mila's hand, letting her pull me back to them.