The One Who Protects

Hot water runs down Jake's chest and back as I take his large dick into my mouth and down my throat. I fight the urge to gag and choke as I push down as deep as I am able, which is all the way. The slave collar makes this harder, but not impossible. His grunts of pleasure and his hands gently guiding my head add to the heat and wetness I feel.

When I jumped into the shower with him this morning, he tried his best to dissuade me from going down on him again, telling me I don't need to do it. It took way less cajoling this time, however, before I was on my knees servicing him. I'm not sure if that's because my breasts were already out or if he was just too groggy to argue harder.

The truth of the matter is, I like giving Jake pleasure. Unlike any Master I have had before, he doesn't try to force me, or even really ask for it. Knowing he only wanted a Demi to provide a cleaning service for his luxurious apartment is supported by his resistance. Adding in the fact that having a pleasure slave was only an after thought, a maybe, makes me even more keen on doing it for him.

I can't deny it makes me happy to hear him groan and moan in pleasure. He deserves that much, if not more.

I only hesitated for a moment when I was standing outside the bathroom, naked, readying myself. I couldn't help but fear he might try for more than oral pleasure. What red-blooded man wouldn't? What broke through my doubt was not only his track record on the matter, but the surprising thought that I didn't care as much as I used to. If he went for it, I would decide how to react then.

Now that I have been going at it, my fears were for not. Jake has made it clear he would not push me further than I desire and I believe him. I have to trust him. If I am going to make this work and stay out of the Pits, or worse, I have to be willing to show Jake that I do trust him. Yet, trust is still hard for me. Instead of dwelling on it, I continue to swallow his dick.

A tightening of his balls and the quiver of his legs tells me he's close. I can't fight my grin even as I take his entire length into my throat again and hold it there. It's not long before I can feel his warm seed rolling down my throat. After he finishes, and I swallow every drop, I stand and give him the best sultry grin I can muster.

"Was it good this time, Master?" I ask, pulling his loofah off the rack and slathering it with soap.

His breath on my ears makes me twitch. "It's always good with you, Mila. Thank you. I know how it's not what you want from life." His tone is downcast and sorrowful. Ok. This needs to stop right now.

I push him against the wall gently and look into his glacial gaze. "Stop that, Master. If I didn't want to do it, I know you wouldn't force me."

His eyes widen and he opens his mouth to say something. I gently place one finger over his lips, silencing him. With my other hand, I begin to wash his body.

"Now. Be a good Master, and let's get you cleaned up for the DDHA." I croon, dragging the loofah down his chest and stomach, being extra careful when I reach his penis.   

As I keep a careful eye on where I'm scrubbing, I feel his breath on my ears again.

"What about you?" He asks.

"What about me what?" I ask back, not looking away from where I'm cleaning him. It's good that we are in a hot shower, or he would notice I am blushing hard.

"When do you get a turn?" The soft growl in his voice makes me hesitate. 

Then his fingers are under my chin, gently making me look at him. I don't resist. His other hand is taking the loofah from me as I stand up straight. I still have to look up to meet his gaze.

"I don't get a turn." I try to force a smile when all I want to do is bite my lip.

"Says who?" Jake asks me as he starts to gently wash my body.