Not Into Step-Fantasy

We are all sitting on the balcony. It has five chairs and a few decorative plants. Shana is on my left and Jared and Serene sit across from us. The stars overhead and city lights below are breathtaking as usual.

They have been a confusing bunch. They remind me a lot of Jake and me, with some major and minor differences.

During dinner, they served their Master and Mistress according to custom. The way they interact however is completely different. They remind me of a mother and father Pure, eating dinner with their adult children.

After the Pures left, the atmosphere changed completely. All three of my guest were relaxed and chatting. They pulled out the booze Jake left for us and we headed outside.

I mostly listen for the first few drinks. As I took in more booze the more I start to speak up. Like now.

"So, none of you do anything sexual with your Masters?"

Despite her odder appearance, Shana is the talker of the group. Words pour out of her mouth as often as possible. It's accompanied by a click with her mandibles.

"Oh, don't I wish. Fredrick is the best example of a Pure Male. He's strong, fit, and kind. He serves the public and takes the best care of Demi-Humans as he can. I'd let him at me whenever." Shana moaned. "He isn't into non-mammal hybrids." She rolls her eyes.

Jared is fidgety. He is constantly looking around for something to happen. His tung is forked so he has a lisp.

"Thhhey are like our ssstep-parentsss and they are not into Ssstep-Fantasy at all. It makesss it hard to even thhhhink about." Jared says, looking everywhere but at the group.

"I sometimes wish I wasn't a highly sought after cum dump hybrid." Slips out before I could stop it.

No one says anything and my cheeks heat. Then Shana snickers. Before long all four of us are laughing. Each of us takes turns saying dirty slurs about our particular mix, adding to the laughter.

We eventually settle down, all of us clutching our sides. It's Selene that breaks the silence. She is slow and methodical in her speech.

"Jake doesn't seem like that. I'm willing to bet you haven't even had sex with him."

Shana shakes her head. "I can sense these things. He is not on you thickly. I'm guessing some oral, maybe touching."

"Well...yes. That's true but..."

It's Selene who again fills the silence I leave behind when I trail off.

"You aren't sure if you want to or not and he doesn't push?"

I nod.

Selene and Shana both nod with me.

"If I were you, girl, I would hop on and ride forever. He is a tasty Pure." Shana says.

Jared rolls his eyes but stays awkwardly silent. He must be used to her by now.

I try to change the subject, feeling my face getting hot again.

"How can you all be so Pure like with them? Isn't it weird?" I push my hair out of my face nervously. "You all seem so open with each other.

"Oh. Trisha said your family is Green Ribbon, right?" Selene asks.

I nod and touch the green ribbon in my hair.

"That told us that we could be ourselves here. It's always been like that in the Williams' house." Selene says confidently.

The other two nod along.

"Like I sssaid. It'sss like we're thhhere children. Thhhey've had usss sssince we were fourteen. Except Ssselene. Ssshe wasss twenty."