A New Collar

My body shudders as I am rocked by the end of another orgasm. After the last wave of pleasure fades, I settle back into the pillows of Jake's bed. The sheet over my lower half rustles as Isabelle pops out from underneath it. She sighs in delight as she rolls off me and cuddles into me. My arm goes around her as I pull her closer to me.

Isabelle traces her finger along my stomach. "Does it bother you?"

I look down at her and she twists to look back.

"Does what bother me?" I ask.

Isabelle flushes. "How often we...?" She trails off and gestures to the bed.

"No way, Izzy." I giggle and pull her to me again. "I look forward to your visits. It sucks when you're not here. Then I'm all alone." My ears droop.

They shoot back up when I feel her laugh against me. She rolls onto her back next to me. "Just promise that if you're not in the mood, you'll be honest with me." Her look turns serious but has soft edges.

"I promise," I say easily. I have no problem saying no to her or to Jake anymore. I rarely want a break from all the sexual activities, but when I do they have been supportive. They never push me farther than I want either. If anything, their ministrations have helped me feel safe and accepted.

Despite what I told Selene about being apathetic with Isabelle, which is still true, I am excited when she's here. Yet, I never actively yearn for Isabelle's touch until she arrives either.

I roll into cuddling Isabelle, my head on her shoulder. Her arm goes around me and she pulls me until my body conforms to hers. I snuggle into her deeper, my purr is small.

"Are you excited for this afternoon?" Isabelle asks in a silky voice.

I feel my body tense and my purr dies. "Yes," I say, unable to hide my hesitant tone.

Today is the day my collar comes off. It fills me with a lot of emotions I can't process. As a result, I ignore them.

Isabelle's fingers run lightly up my back in a very soothing manner. It sends chills through me. It also makes my purr start again, louder this time.

"Yes, but?" Isabelle asks.

"But..." I trail off. Isabelle waits patiently until I decide to answer. "Once I am unable to be tracked, will Jake still trust me?" I ask very quietly.

The crushing force of her responsive hug catches me off guard. The air is pushed out of me. Her grip lessens and she uses one hand to stroke my head.

"Of course, he will." Isabelle croons. "Just wait. You'll see."

I have my doubts still. Maybe the collar has become more of a comfort to me than to him. Maybe it's the only thing keeping him from throwing me away.  Only time will tell.

Isabelle stroking my head continues. She also moves my hand to her breast.

"How about, you take a turn then we will go get cleaned up. I think some make-over time is called for."

I look at Isabelle's face. She's giving me her encouraging smile. It melts my frustration until I'm able to smile in return. I nod before rolling on top of her.

"You'll help me pick out something cute?" I ask excitedly.

She giggles and nods at me. I nearly dive between her spread legs, pulling the sheet up and over myself.

******

I'm looking into the mirror in my room. The sight before me takes my breath away.

My hair is styled down. The pink flows gracefully in swirls that frame my golden eyes. My makeup is done so well, I only know it's there because I saw Isabelle put it on. Tips of pink rest gently on the thick white straps that dip into an elegant white dress. I'm at least two inches taller because of the golden high heels propping me up.