What's the Deal?

I finish putting away the load of laundry I just finished before heading back out to the living room. I only have to wash the few dishes from breakfast and everything is done. This job is really too easy.

I relive the morning in my head to pass the time until I'm finished. It's a very mixed emotion. Normally, starting a morning like that would have me wanting more and playing with myself. Jake's reaction this morning killed that.

Before I can lose myself down that rabbit hole too far, the buzzer rings. I go over and press the button. "Good morning, Izzy. See you soon."

I prop the door open and finish the last dish as she gets here. Isabelle immediately hugs me from behind. It's a deep and reassuring one. After she breaks it off, she looks me up and down.

"From the way you and Jake spoke about last night, I expected you to be in shambles. You are lookin' good." Isabelle says as she moves to the table. She's looking just as good. She's done up to go to work, her makeup on point and her blouse and skirt are straight and clean. She must have to work later. "How much do you have left to do this morning?"

As she sits, I bring her a glass of the juice Jake and I had with breakfast. She accepts it and I answer.

"I'm done. It was a light load today. Having Lucy barely helped, but she did make my already light load easier." I can't help but frown.

"Then let's take advantage, shall we? What should we do?"

I shrug, sitting across from her. "I'm just glad to not be alone," I say quietly. "Being stuck in my own head is not what I need." I look at the table.

First, I let my Master see me break down, again. Now, I am admitting negative emotions to a Pure guest. These things are heavily frowned upon. They also establish connections with people. I can't have that.

What if I go back again? It might break me this time.

A gentle touch on my shoulder brings me back to reality.

"I can see that. Ok. Let's sit somewhere comfortable with a TV, and some snacks, and let's just be. We'll talk and keep your mind off it. Unless you want to talk about it?" Isabelle smiles at me reassuringly.

I nod and follow her up the stairs to the second-floor living room. On our way up we grab some junk food and the pitcher of juice. I'll have to refill it soon.

Isabelle sits on the cushion right next to mine. She leans back and grabs the remote.

"Let's put on some background music," Isabelle says as she clicks the tv on and turns to a music app.

We sit, listening to the music. The bass of the song makes my ears twitch. Even with the volume on low, I can feel it. Isabelle speaks first, as is proper.

"So, what's the deal with you and Jake? We talked about this morning when I called. You didn't tell me how he reacted. What happened?" Her look is curious.

I feel my face flush. I usually get to only watch a Demie being questioned by our Masters' significant others. I've never been the target. It's also embarrassing. I'm not used to sharing this much.

I decide to be open with Izzy. I feel like I want to be, which is strange for me. "He asked me to explain why I woke him up that way."

Isabelle looks a little taken aback. "What did you say to that?"

I try to keep my gaze from slipping away from hers. She isn't acting or looking angry, but I am still nervous. Maybe I can tell her. She might know what I should do.

"I said I wanted his morning to start right." I shrug and my blush deepens. My ears go rigid.

She crosses her arms and has a judgemental grin on her face. "And what did he say to that?"