I'm Here, Whatever You Decide

"Oh. Master. I'm never leaving you."

Her breath on my ear makes a shiver run down my spine and my body reacts.

Mila has had me sporting an erection all night and now I'm aching. I consider going up to Isabelle, but I don't like the idea of taking advantage of her in a drugged-up state. Even if she would want me to.

"What about not being a slave anymore?" I whimper, trying to keep my hands where they are.

Mila leans back, that hungry look in her eyes again.

"You're my Master. Even if I'm free, I want you to remain my Master." She croons before leaning back in and kissing my neck.

My thoughts start to fall into their usual patterns of resistance when she stops kissing me and leans back again, glaring at me.

"Before you figure a way out, again, I won't let you say no. Not unless you truly don't want me like that."

Mila immediately goes back to kissing my neck, her hands gently caressing my chest through my dress shirt. She begins plucking buttons open, one by one.

It's when her lips meet my freshly exposed collarbone I realize that I either need to stop this now or follow through. If I do the former, I need to stop everything. If I do the latter, I need to not hold back. Mila is making it very clear. It's now or never.

I let my doubts drown in the waves of pleasure that course through me when she reaches my chest with her lips and her hands land on my belt.

I gently grab her hand. She looks at me, a look of utter disappointment forming. To make sure she doesn't misunderstand, I lean in and kiss her lips slowly and passionately.

After thoroughly tasting her, a sweet mix of the juice she just had and her natural flavor, I pull away. She has her eyes closed, lips still searching for mine. I lean up and whisper into her ears, taking my turn and sending shivers down her spine.

"We should move somewhere else."

As much as my body is eager, I don't want our first time to be on the couch. Accompanied by the bad day we just had, it reminds me too much of Buttons.

Mila smiles and nods. Her panties look soaked as she stands and takes my hand. It makes me smirk.

She tugs me towards the stairs and we ascend. I watch her ass sway the entire way, my imagination running wild. I am about to remind her that Isabelle is sleeping and we should use another room when she pulls me into her room.

"I've always wanted to bring you in here for this." She says softly as she shuts the door behind us. She is doing everything in her power to not look at me like she is embarrassed or something. She sits on her bed, still looking away. She briefly covers her mouth.

"It's your room. I understand how that feels." I place a reassuring hand on her arm as I sit next to her. "I'm glad you like it enough to want to be in it. If you want to replace anything or paint it, we can look into that."

Mila stands and sticks both arms out, smiling widely before twirling in place. "Like it? I love it." She stops and meets my gaze. "It's my first actual room." She hops on top of me, pinning me to her bed. Her eyes search mine, looking for something. "I'm perfectly happy with my room." She finishes before kissing me, her fingers lacing through my hair.

I snake my arms around her, returning the kiss. Her hands move, plucking the last of my buttons and feeling my chest again. I slide my hands down and then up the back of her shirt, rubbing her bare skin.

She sits up, peeling her shirt away. Her amazing breasts fall into view and I'm memorized. No matter how many times I see her naked, my breath is stolen every time. Just like the first time I saw her.