I Am Not Yours

I am tied to a chair and gagged in an office similar to Jake's. My chest is exposed and my brand-new dress has been shredded. It's what Brandon has used to tie me up. I am furious but am holding my temper in. I can't help the fear I also feel, which helps me hide my rage.

Cindy is across from me, also gagged. She has tears streaming down her face as Brandon strokes her breasts from behind her. She stopped fighting rather quickly, but I don't blame her.

He, on the other hand, is staring at me. "Don't worry, little kitty. I'm saving you for last."

The threat has more fear flooding through me. I can imagine exactly what he means and I won't allow it to happen.

To my surprise, the fear feels...new. Like I haven't been scared in a long time. Not like this.

The revelation has me flashing back to my life with Jake and later, Isabelle. I don't relive the abuse or being terrified like I used to.

I remember weekends when I get full control of the T.V. while Jake strokes my ears, my head in his lap. Nights where he lets me help him cook and teaches me another recipe, or we experiment with something new.

I relive days when Isabelle and I have girls' time. We do full, home spa treatments and gossip about her work or Jake. Then we'll wait for Jake to get home and the dazzled look he gives us.

I realize something I should have figured out sooner. Jake doesn't want to be romantically involved with Demie, a slave. Yet, he's very open about being equally attracted to demi-women and Pure women.

He's reluctant to cross any more lines and pulls away from me because I truly believe I am a slave. I act like property.

All the times he's opened up to me were times when I was bolder, acting independently. Chasing things I want. Choosing for myself. Anytime I would act the way a Demie slave does, he becomes distant, almost withdrawn. He swings back and forth a lot and I'm starting to see why.

Jake wants me to be free, in spirit and mind, even if, technically, it isn't true by the law. He wants me to stand up and be me. How do I even do that? Who am I really?

The doubts flooding back in are interrupted by a squeal of terror from Cindy as Brandon licks her neck while twisting her nipples roughly. He has me in the corner of his eye and grins wickedly when he notices me looking.

I may not know who I am as a person. I've been property for so long, I've given up on being anything other than that. My only goal had become ensuring another Demie isn't born into slavery while getting to live just one more day.

I do know that I don't want to feel like property any longer. Something clicks inside me and a shift happens.

I'm not going to let this asshole hurt me. I'm going to find Jake and Isabelle, and I'm going to go home. Home, where I live with Jake. The first one I've had since the Meadow.

If I had just taken the time to think rationally, the thirty seconds I need to examine my current situation, I would be home already.

I do not know how Brandon has the same job as Jake because he is dumb. Maybe he's just intoxicated and out of his mind.

I fidget slightly and act terrified. "Anything for you, Meowster Brandon," I mumble as if I'm cowed.

Brandon smirks, moves around Cindy, and kneels in front of her. I hear sucking noises and Cindy flinches in pain and tries to scream through her gag.

With a twist, an extension of my claws, and four well placed movements, I slice through my bonds and am across the room.

Brandon's instincts are dull and he reacts too late. I nearly tackle him off of Cindy. While he crashes to the floor, I methodically slice through Cindy's bonds.