03

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Yo for real, where did my phone go?"

It had been two days since Mark's phone had disappeared, and it seemed like nobody knew what had happened. Taeyong just kept blaming Mark for being messy as he helped him look for it whenever he came up to the 10th floor. Nobody in the Dream dorm had seen it there either in case he had dropped it when he visited. Every time he called it with Yuta or Jungwoo's phones, the operator just informed him that his phone was switched off. 

They hadn't been outside since they got back from the fan call event, except for once when he went to the Dream dorm, and he definitely had his phone back when he got back to the 127 dorm since he walked in listening to music on it.

Unbeknownst to Mark, when he was asleep that night, Johnny slipped into his room and put his phone on the floor, just peeking out from under his bed. When Mark woke up, he was extremely confused as he narrowly missed stepping on the phone while getting out of bed.

"Where did that come from?"

Nevertheless, he was grateful that it was back to him, just shaking it off as him not noticing it there earlier. He flopped back onto his bed to go through his phone for a while considering he hadn't checked it in three days now.

He opened group chats with all the members and scrolled past the conversations while briefly skimming through them. After replying to a few of his friends' texts, he finally texted his mother back, who had tried calling him a few times. 

There was also a few texts from an ID that he didn't recognize on KakaoTalk.

Who is yourplatinum? he thought, hesitantly opening it while praying it wasn't a sasaeng fan.

* * *

yourplatinum

yourplatinum
subakluvrr ?? 

yourplatinum
watermelon isn't even that good though

yourplatinum
yo who are you though idk what's going on

yourplatinum
lmao wait what if you don't even speak english,,, idk why i assumed

* * *

Mark blinked with confusion at the texts. Confused by the random stranger finding his KKT and confused by their dislike of watermelons, he decided that he would reply, and immediately block them if something was off.

* * *

yourplatinum

mark
who are you??