32

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Sorry but I wanted you to myself tonight," Mark said, and Dasom immediately became flustered.

"You what?!"

Mark went over his words in his head and realised how they might have sounded suggestive.

"Oh my god," he said, becoming equally flustered. "I didn't mean it like that, I swear."

"Dang, I guess confident Mark disappeared again," Dasom laughed, shaking away her surprise. "But what is it? Did you wanna hang out?"

"Maybe," Mark smiled before starting to walk down the stairs.

"It's like past eleven in the night though," Dasom noticed, looking at her watch.

"So?" Mark shrugged. "Last I checked, you don't sleep until three AM."

"Touché," Dasom said as they exited the building, and Mark pulled on a face mask and his hood. "So what were you thinking of doing?"

"I was hoping you would have some ideas," he admitted, putting his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Well," Dasom said after thinking for a moment. "Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"As a matter of fact," Mark replied. "I have not... don't kill me please."

Dasom laughed again; anything he said seemed to have that effect on her at this point.

"I'm concerned but killing you would be counterproductive," she began. "I guess eating at even a McDonald's is out of the question when I'm with a celebrity such as yourself, right?"

"Dude, don't say that," Mark said, sounding stressed. He really didn't want her to keep thinking of him as a celebrity. "But yeah, you're right."

That's when Dasom had an idea. It might be a little crazy to ask of the Mark Lee, but that wouldn't stop her from giving it a shot.

"Do you wanna come over then?" she offered. "I made dinner for my Dad before I went out, and I'm sure he couldn't have finished all that rice by himself."

Mark raised his eyebrows. "A home cooked meal by Han Dasom?" he worded, like he didn't believe she had asked him. "Are you going to poison me?"

"Like I said," Dasom responded. "Killing you is counterproductive, so instead I can give you a nice home cooked meal for once."

"Leftovers you mean," he teased her.

"Are you really trying to be picky right now?" Dasom giggled. "Take it or leave it Marker."

"I'd be honoured to have a meal cooked by you," Mark agreed finally, holding out his bent arm for her to link her arm through. "Lead the way."

"I appreciate the gentleman's gesture," Dasom laughed, patting his arm with her free one as they walked. "But we're definitely gonna need to take a cab, it's too far to walk."