15

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It had been almost around a week and a half since Dasom had last texted Mark. After thanking her for the good luck wishes, he seemed to have just disappeared. She figured he was just busy performing and then getting as much rest as he could between the shows.

Not to mention, they were travelling between cities at the time so he was probably really busy at all times. It made sense, because it was rare that even Ten messaged her or their group chat.

"Earth to Han Dasom!" a voice called, snapping her back to reality. Juhee was waving at her from across the room on her bed. The two girls were busy packing for their trip to Seattle the next day.

"What's up?" she asked, picking up another shirt to fold.

"You were so zoned out I just tried to get your attention," Juhee explained. "What were you thinking about?"

"Huh? Nothing really," she shrugged in reply.

"Now don't lie to me babe," Juhee prodded her, so Dasom decided to make something up that was about 90% false.

"I was thinking about SuperM," she said with a fake smile. "I was literally just daydreaming about seeing Taemin on stage."

"Oh man I don't blame you," Juhee gushed. "I'm so jealous since there's Baekhyun and Kai too. I once saw EXO in concert and I swear I made eye contact with Kyungsoo and it was literally the most..."

Dasom let Juhee continue to talk, happy to have a temporary distraction from thinking about Mark. She wasn't even sure why it bothered her than much. She definitely didn't like him for that to be the reason. 

Maybe it was their daily banter, she just missed teasing the guy and having him attempt to fire back at her. Their conversations were so random but so comforting at the same time, especially know that he had no other mutual connection with her.

It had only been just over two months since they became friends but she could definitely talk to him about almost anything. She just hoped he felt the same and didn't still have doubts over how much he could trust her.

Dasom was almost completely packed. She just needed to find a good outfit for the concert. Something comfortable but still cute. She'd love to go to the concert in a tank top and sweats but she knew how much k-pop fans dress up for concerts, so she needed to put a little more effort.

Eventually, she found the right clothes and luckily found an old pair of sneakers she had brought with her to LA since she didn't want to let any of her nice shoes get ruined at the concert since she was most definitely going to encounter the stomping feet of others present. 

"Ah shit!" she heard Juhee yell from the bathroom that she had gone into a few moments ago. "I started my period, Dasom do you have any pads or tampons? I'm all out."