71

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────

It was a beautiful, warm summer night with a light breeze. The sky was completely dark and the only lights were coming from the city. Surprisingly, the air did not feel too different this high up.

Mark might have been on top of one of the most famous monuments in the world, but instead of just enjoying the view of Paris and his free time, his mind was elsewhere.

* * *

yourplatinum

mark

* * *

* * *

Staring at him phone for a while, Mark waited to see if there was a chance Dasom would reply. No such luck though... he knew she was probably having a good time with her and Kou's friends after ages so he couldn't be upset about her not being with him.

"Mark!"

The boy glanced up from his phone at Donghyuck, who was giving him a look of annoyance.

"You just climbed to the top of the fucking Eiffel Tower," Donghyuck reminded him. "Stop texting Dasom and look at the view."

Am I seriously that easy to read? Mark wondered, turning off his phone and slipping it into his pocket as Juhee joined them again.

Mark couldn't lie, spending half the day with Donghyuck and Juhee had actually been really fun. They'd woken up quite late and gone out for lunch together at a cafe that Dasom had suggested, and then walked around the city window shopping until it got darker and they decided to climb the Eiffel Tower.

Since this was her first chance getting to be around Mark without Dasom, Juhee had grilled him for more details about how the two had started dating, finding out how and when Mark had caught feelings for her. She'd even given him the classic protective best friend warning.

"If you hurt my best friend in any I will not hesitate to break both of your legs so you'll never be able to dance again," Juhee threatened.

"Okay, I'll take your word for it," Mark laughed nervously in response, slightly frightened by how serious Juhee had sounded. "I would never do anything to hurt Desi."