35

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Mark's gonna have a girlfriend!"

Those words seemed like they hit Dasom right in the heart. But now she could throw away her feelings for Mark freely, knowing she didn't have a chance anymore. 

Nevertheless, she could feel tears stinging her eyes, threatening to fall, and didn't notice that Jaehyun had been watching her the whole time.

"Guys, I'm kinda tired," she said, taking the last sip of her beer and then standing up. "Mind if I go sleep?"

Jaehyun got up hearing her words. "Yeah, you can take my bed," he said, putting his hand on her back and leading her to his room.

"Ooh," Johnny called after them with a sing-song voice. "Jaehyun and Dasom are gonna sleep together for real this time."

"Johnathan," Dasom said, rolling her eyes and turning back to look at him. "Why do you have the mind of a twelve year old boy?"

"You didn't deny it!" Yuta joined in on the teasing. "Jaehyunie, have fun!"

"Shut up hyung," Jaehyun sighed. "I'm gonna use the air mattress."

Yuta and Johnny continued to call out jokes until Jaehyun had actually gone and brought the box with the air mattress. They finally let it go and went to their respective rooms, amused.

Jaehyun went inside his room and put the box on the floor near the door. When he looked back up, he saw Dasom standing in front of his mirror, looking at herself with ultimate concentration. Despite how long they had been out, she still looked perfect. Jaehyun took out his phone and walked up to her.

"You look pretty, don't worry," he said lifting his phone and taking a photo of her right when she looked at him through the mirror.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" she asked, and he took another one just as she was turning to look at him.

"Yup," Jaehyun said. "Smile!"

"No, I wasn't ready!" she complained, raising her hand up to cover her face. Jaehyun took another photo anyway and then pushed her hand away before taking the next photo. She was genuinely smiling, which she hadn't done in the last half an hour.

"Okay if you're gonna be like this," Dasom decided. "I might as well pose."

"You looked like the grinch the last time this mirror saw you," Jaehyun joked. "Thanks for sparing it this time."

Just as he hoped, Dasom laughed, and Jaehyun got a candid of her. Then she posed for a few pictures before getting shy and flopping onto his bed.

"I knew taking pictures cheered you up," Jaehyun mentioned, satisfied as he put his phone down on his desk.

"Who said I needed cheering up?" Dasom tried to deny it.

"Please, I could see the way you looked at Mark when he was talking," Jaehyun explained, and Dasom curled up into a ball of embarrassment. "And when you told him about Lily's feelings... you like Mark right? Did you think that would help you get over him?"