67

a/n: i wanted to post this closer to valentine's day (i didn't finish this chapter on time oops) but here's a random quick drawing i made of mark & dasom!!

a/n: if you steal my art you're a loser btw!! anywayz enjoy this chapter <3

───── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────

"How would you like to help produce a song for NCT 127?"

That was a seriously crazy offer. Being able to officially work with a world-renowned band sounded so incredibly surreal to Dasom.

"Um, can I really...? I don't know if I can— like, that's very..." Dasom was completely at a loss for words, unable to articulate full sentences like she was possessed by the spirit of a very flustered Mark Lee.

"Just say yes babe," she heard Mark whisper behind her.

"Yes?" Dasom asked, to make sure she was hearing things right.

But Mr. Kang didn't hear the questioning tone in her voice.

"Great," he finalized without Dasom knowing what was happening since she was still very much dazed. "We'll get your contact information from Mark and Jaehyun so we can be in touch."

"You, wha—" Dasom started but she caught herself and reminded herself that she needed to act with professionalism even if she had only accidentally accepted the offer. "Thank you so much for the opportunity! I'll look forward to it."

Once Mr. Kang had left, Dasom finally turned at met Mark and Jaehyun's excited smiles with a shocked one of her own.

"I can't believe you guys did this for me!" she exclaimed, immediately pouncing on both of them at the same time, pulling them into a tight group hug. "But you fucking tricked me!"

Dasom felt both Jaehyun and Mark's arms wrap around her, making her feel even more warm on the inside.

"We didn't want you to get nervous knowing there was an A&R personnel watching you," Mark explained, his hand automatically patting the back of her head.