42

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

After a rather uneventful start to Valentine's Day, Dasom was getting ready to go to Doyoung's surprise proposal. This man was truly going all out, because he rented a whole mini cruise boat under the guise of having their anniversary date on there and turning it into a small party for their friends after.

Nevaeh had sent her pictures of the beautiful red dress she was wearing, so Dasom decided to stick to a plain white casual dress, wanting Nevaeh to look like the fanciest person there for the inevitable pictures people would take.

She was just finishing up doing her makeup when her phone rang.

* * *

subakluvrr

subakluvrr started an audio call

"What's up Marker?"

"Are you coming to Doyoung's surprise thing in the evening?"

"Obviously dude, I wouldn't miss it."

"Awesome, I was hoping you'd be there."

"Why?"

"We spent so much time together helping Doyoung work on it, I wanna see if everything works out along with you."

"Makes sense, and everything will work out, I know it."

"You're right. How are you getting there? You live kinda far away from the river right?"

"Jaehyun said he'd give me a ride, don't worry!"

"Oh... cool then. See you later."

"Bye Marky!"

* * *

Dasom surprised herself by being able to talk to Mark so normally. Maybe the week of not really talking to any of them was needed. This was acceptance, and now she could just focus on being friends with Mark.

Since Jaehyun was picking her up soon, she finished up her makeup and then ran out of the house to get one last thing from a bakery before he arrived.

Just as she returned home, she got a text from Jaehyun saying he was outside her building. She quickly grabbed her purse and left the apartment.

When she got in the car, she immediately leaned over and gave Jaehyun a hug despite the cramped space inside.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she yelled, slapping his back.