76

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────

It had been around two months since Mark's birthday. He and Dasom unfortunately hadn't gotten to see much of each other in that time since he was so busy with his comeback preparations and she was focused on her final year of school.

The only time they'd really gotten to spend together was when Dasom came to the recording studio when the whole group had recorded the song she helped produce. She was more than satisfied with how it had turned out, but she was still nervous about the public's reception to it.

Dasom had been fast asleep after a night of drinking with her friends. She'd drank herself to the point of her friends getting sick of her complaining about missing her boyfriend, so they'd dumped her in a cab and she somehow made it home.

Now, she was scared awake by her doorbell ringing constantly, and she nearly fell off her bed.

"Jesus Christ," she groaned, checking the time on her phone. It was five in the evening, which meant she'd nearly slept through the entire day.

Grouchy and disheveled, she dragged her feet as she went to the front door, the doorbell still chiming.

"I'm coming!" she yelled as she walked, running her fingers through her hair to fix it a little.

When she opened the door, there was Mark. She could hardly believe that he was standing in front of her in the flesh, considering she'd gotten so used to just seeing him on Facetime for over a month now.

"Oh my god!" she cried, jumping onto him for a hug. "I was starting to forget who you are!"

"Dude," Mark said, holding her tight as she clung to him. "I fully thought you died or something... where's your phone?"

"Sorry, I was passed out the whole day," she explained, letting go of him. "I literally just woke up to the doorbell."

"What happened?" Mark asked as she let him inside her apartment.

"Alcohol," she laughed. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Yo, did you forget?" he said, settling himself down on her couch. "Our new album is out."

"OH FUCK!" she yelled. "That's today?! How did it go? Did you get good reactions?"

Mark reached over and grabbed Dasom's hand, pulling her down onto his lap. Then, he took out his phone and went to Spotify, showing her the album. She watched in disbelief as Mark clicked on the credits for song she'd worked on.

"Congratulations babe!" he said as she grabbed the phone from his hand to look closer, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"This is crazy!" she sighed with happiness. "What do people think?"

"I saved some reactions I saw on Twitter for you," Mark told Dasom.

He took the phone back and went to his Twitter bookmarks, showing her many tweets with people complimenting Breakfast and saying it was their favourite song on the album.