43

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The next day, Jaehyun woke up early at 6:00 am, much before Dasom did, since he knew he had a schedule later. He swiftly slipped out of her bed, draping the blanket back over her once he got out. He found his clothes on the floor and changed into them, then grabbed one of the polaroids they had taken in the night, slipping it into the pocket of his hoodie. 

His phone was completely dead since he had forgotten to ask her for a charger before they had fallen asleep, so Jaehyun took a sticky note and a pen from her desk, scribbling out a note for her quickly.

Desi, I had to leave ASAP because we have work today, but thanks for last night. You can keep the cake since you seemed to love it, but I'm taking the nicer polaroid :) 

For him own amusement, he stuck the note on her forehead as she slept, leaving after that.

He was back at his own dorm twenty minutes later, trying to sneak back inside quietly. He made it into his room without being noticed by anyone else, so he quickly grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and went to take a shower.

When Jaehyun was done and opened the door to leave the bathroom, Johnny was standing outside with his arms folded like he was waiting for him.

"Jesus Christ!" Jaehyun yelped, jumping backwards. "What are you doing man?"

"I knew it made sense that Mark Lee didn't come home last night," Johnny said, as Jaehyun walked out past him. "But where were you? We had a cake waiting for you."

"Oh shit really?" Jaehyun said, surprised, but also avoiding the question. "I didn't know, I'm sorry."

He started to go back to his room, but Johnny blocked his path.

"Were you with Dasom?" Johnny asked him.

"Maybe," Jaehyun replied, trying to get past Johnny but failing.

"You stayed over at her house?" Johnny continued. "Doesn't she live with her dad?"

"He wasn't home," Jaehyun said, and immediately regretted it, because Johnny smirked with victory.

"So it finally happened," he premised, and Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "There's no way it didn't."

"I don't wanna talk right now dude," Jaehyun sighed, finally getting past Johnny to his bedroom door.

"Why? Was it bad?" Johnny taunted.

"No dude, of course not--" Jaehyun said instinctively, and then realized he accidentally admitted to what Johnny was assuming.

"Aha!" Johnny exclaimed, trying not to laugh. "Okay, nice. I got my answer, carry on."

"You're so annoying Johnny," Jaehyun said with a chuckle, closing the door behind him. "Don't tell anyone! Especially not you know who."