34

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Now text me your address, I'm picking you up at six-thirty."

"Okay."

Confused, Dasom texted Jaehyun her address before putting the half empty ice cream tub back in the freezer. She turned off the television and then went to her room to get changed.

Not sure where Jaehyun was taking her, she didn't know what to wear. Although he did say to dress nice but comfortably, so she figured pants would be her best bet. She pulled on a pair of peach coloured pants and then glanced at herself in the mirror. Her face looked dead; how had she forgotten to freshen up?

Being quick about it, she washed her face and then out on some makeup. Just a base and some simple eyeshadow with glitter on her lower lids. Then, she put on a white camisole. Realizing it was cold outside, she also put on an off-shoulder pink sweater and a grabbed a long off-white coat.

Dasom finished off her look with a matching pink lipstick just as the doorbell rang. But before she could get to it, her father did.

"And who might you be?" she heard her father ask as she hid away in her room, biting her lip.

"Oh, hello sir," she heard Jaehyun respond. "I'm Dasom's friend, I'm here to pick her up."

"She didn't tell me she was meeting a friend tonight."

"That's on me," Jaehyun responded. "I asked for her help with something last minute, so I'm going to need to borrow your daughter."

"Right," her father said. "And your name?"

"It's Jeong Yuno," Jaehyun answered. "Nice to meet you."

"Always glad to meet a friend of Dasom's," her father replied before calling to her. "Dasom? Your friend is here for you!"

Shaking away the moderate embarrassment, Dasom emerged from behind her room door.

"Thanks Dad," she said, walking up to the pair and looking at Jaehyun. "Hey."

"Hey," he said back. "Ready to go?"

"I guess so," she said, putting on a pair of ankle length boots and then stepping out to join Jaehyun. "Dad, if you don't hear from me in two hours, Jeong Yuno here has kidnapped me."

"What?!"

Before her father could react fully, Dasom dragged Jaehyun by the arm to the elevator.