59

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────

As Dasom ran to the nearest subway station, she tried calling Mark on his number, as well as his KakaoTalk and Instagram, but she didn't get an answer from any of them.

She then tried Ten's phone. He answered, but he had no idea where Mark was and asked her what was wrong upon hearing the panic in her voice. Dasom promised she would explain later and cut the call.

Next, she called Johnny with no response, and her panic was rising quickly.

Once she was in the subway, she was getting desperate, so she decided to go with her last resort option, knowing it was very likely he would answer.

"Hello?" Jaehyun answered after a few rings.

"Jaehyun, hey," Dasom said, feeling bad that she was reaching out to him over this considering everything that had happened between them. Moreover, she felt guilty because even he could be jeopardy as a result of Taeri's actions.

"What's up Desi?" Jaehyun asked.

"Do you know where Mark is?" Dasom inquired, getting antsy. "I need to talk to him but he's not answering his phone."

"Is everything okay?" Jaehyun said, sensing the urgency in her voice.

"No, it's not," Dasom admitted. "Come on, please tell me you know where he is."

"Oh, um... he's at a recording session if I'm not wrong," he replied.

"Please tell me where exactly," she begged.

"Sorry, I don't know," Jaehyun said, and Dasom felt like sobbing. "But I know Haechan is done with his turn, you could ask him."

"Okay, thanks Jae," she said, her voice quivering.

"Desi, what's going on?" he asked.

"Shit's fucked up right now," she told him. "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry. I'll explain once I fix this."

"Hey, there's something you should know," Jaehyun said. "I was going to tell—"

"Jae, I'm sorry but I really gotta go right now," Dasom interrupted him. "I'll call you back as soon as I can."

"Wait but—"

Though she felt like an asshole, Dasom cut the call and immediately tried Donghyuck's KakaoTalk.

"Dasom!" Donghyuck exclaimed. "I never expected you to call me."

"Donghyuck, please tell me where Mark is," Dasom pleaded with him. "I need to talk to him, it's really important."

"Is something wrong?" he asked her.

"Yes, something is very wrong and I really need you to tell me where he is. Please."