73

a/n i have NAWT slept in over 24 hrs so pls ignore any spelling or grammarical mistakes

───── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────

Mark and Dasom stood with their jaws hitting the floor, not looking at Kou who had been under the covers, but rather at Donghyuck.

To top it off, he was shirtless and smiling a little too calmly at them, even giving them a small wave.

Juhee on the other hand? She ran away before any of them could notice her.

"Haha, what's up guys?" Donghyuck said, sitting up like he hadn't just scared the living daylights out of both Mark and Dasom.

The couple looked at each other, unsure of how to even react. What are you even supposed to say when you find out both of your best friends were hooking up?

After Mark told Donghyuck to put on a shirt and meet them outside, he and Dasom found Juhee hiding in the bathroom and forced her out of there.

Now, the two pairs were seated across each other at the dining table, Dasom with her arms folded and Marks with his eyes narrowed at Donghyuck and Juhee who were looking everywhere except at them or each other.

"ARE YOU TWO FUCKING EACH OTHER?" Dasom exclaimed, unintentionally shouting. She was still so surprised and the curiosity was killing her.

"We can explain," Donghyuck replied calmly while Juhee turned bright red.

"Okay, so explain," Mark ordered. "Right now."

"Can I?" Donghyuck asked, turning to Juhee.

"I mean, they're not gonna give us a choice," Juhee muttered.

"You got that right," Dasom said, now getting a little excited unlike Mark, who was still shocked.

"Okay, so you know how everyone was extremely piss drunk at your house Dasom?" Donghyuck began his explanation.

"WHOA, this started back then?!" Dasom cried out, her eyes widening.

"No fucking way..." Mark exclaimed.

Two months. These two had managed to have some secret between them for two whole months.

"Yeah, so at one point, Juhee was just coming out of your bathroom," Donghyuck continued. "I ran into her, and she randomly said I look like I could have really kissable lips so I told her to test the theory."

"You could've just said we kissed, damn," Juhee cut in, turning an even deeper shade of red if that was even possible.

"Hyuck, you're really the rizzler!" Dasom grinned, thoroughly enjoying herself now while Mark was still in disbelief, wondering how Dasom was so into the whole situation now.