06

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

When he woke up the next day, Mark felt slightly guilty. He had really enjoyed his conversation with Dasom the previous night even though it had been cut short. It was fun just to chat with someone that he was just getting to know even though he didn't want to admit it. He knew it was wrong though, and once he had snapped out of the flow of the conversation, he no longer felt as much of a desire to reply.

Or do I want to? 

Brushing his thoughts aside, he packed his things up and helped clean up around the dorm a little before he and Donghyuck decided to head back to the 127 dorm. He thought Donghyuck wouldn't remember what happened last night, but unfortunately, he sure did.

"What was that last night?" Donghyuck asked when they were in the van on the way back home. "There's no way you were writing lyrics for SuperM, your album is ready, right?"

"Yeah, about that..." 

Mark explained the entire situation to Donghyuck, whose expression was not readable throughout the duration of his talking.

"Oh wow," he finally reacted. "You could get into trouble."

"I know," Mark sighed. "I'm trying not to talk to her but I feel bad so I end up replying and having fun because she's not actually a fan."

"Normally, I would be concerned," Donghyuck said honestly. "But if Johnny and Ten did this, then I guess you can trust them."

"I don't know man," Mark said uncertainly. "I guess so."

"Just be careful if you keep talking to her," Donghyuck warned.

"I won't let anybody see anything," Mark assured him.

Donghyuck shook his head. "No," he said, looking into Mark's eyes. "YOU be careful... who knows when her intentions with you will change. I don't want you to be used for your fame or money, nor do I want her to ever expose you and your info."

"She really doesn't seem like that type of--" Mark cut himself off when he saw Donghyuck's sour expression. "Okay yeah, you're right, if it ever seems like there's malice I'll drop her completely. But right now she's just gonna be around. I don't want to be mean, so I'll just let her eventually stop talking to me until she realizes I'm not opening up."

"Okay, good."

Meanwhile, Dasom was walking to the bus stop to get to university. Wednesday was the one day when she couldn't get a ride from Hyunsik since he didn't have morning classes.

In her class, she met up with Shiyun and Xukun, who had saved seats for her as usual.

"Dude, I need to make more money," Shiyun was saying as Dasom approached the two.

"Why?" Xukun asked. "Your parents have enough money, right?"

"Well yeah but I don't like that I'm spending it on whatever the fuck I want," Shiyun explained while Dasom slid into the chair next to her. "Hey Dasom."