60

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

By the time Saturday evening rolled around, Dasom felt like her life was getting back in order.

On Friday, after collecting as much evidence of Taeri's behaviour with Hyemi's help, she told her father everything that had happened, leaving out someone the more intimate details, and he instantly took her to get a restraining order filed, contacting a friend he knew at a law firm to speed it up.

She found out that she would have to attend two court hearings with Taeri present for the protective order to be placed. When she told this to her friends, both Mark and Jaehyun offered to come with her if she needed backup, provided it would be a private affair.

For now, she could only wait, so she just focused the rest of her time on party preparations. She convinced Hyemi and Hyunjun to stay an extra night so they could be there for the party too, but she didn't tell them who exactly would be there. In their minds it would just be Dasom's college friends.

When she invited Donghyuck to the party, he asked if Haru could come, and in turn, Haru asked her if Juhee and Shiyun would be there since she liked hanging out with them.

So, Dasom told her they would, and then proceeded to tell the two girls about it, and then finally telling Xukun as well since she couldn't let him be the only one left out. Hyunsik was unfortunately out of the country for summer vacation, so he wouldn't make it.

"Holy fuck, I hope everyone can actually fit in here," Dasom said, looking around her living room and kitchen.

"Don't you have like five close friends?" Hyunjun asked her, laughing.

"Haha, funny," Dasom rolled her eyes. "I have a few more that I invited."

She knew that even if she said that, Hyemi still wouldn't suspect that she was talking about the Neos, because in her head, there was no way Dasom would ever let them meet.

But Dasom knew she had to let this happen, she owed it to her sister, though Hyemi herself didn't know that yet.

"Aren't you gonna get dinner for everyone?" Hyemi asked Dasom. "And is this really enough alcohol?"

"Friends are taking care of all that," Dasom explained. "Don't worry."

"Am I allowed to drink tonight?" Hyunjun asked.

Dasom always forgot that he was still just 17. She shrugged and looked at Hyemi for the answer.

"Fuck it, why not?" Hyemi said. "Not like Dad's gonna find out."