1 FILTHY INFATUATION

Past

1| "Witching eyes"

Nina 15

Taehyung 15

Nina Wang didn't belong to a wealthy lineage.

She felt weird standing in the huge foyer all alone, uneasiness coating each fibre of her being and she didn't like this sentiment lurking within her, it was pissing her off at some point. The coldness was too persistent to seep under her veins, as the girl tried to shake all the negative thoughts away.

Nina liked to find herself cheerful, positive and bright all the time in any possible way, in any circumstances but this swish and grand Kim Mansion alone deterred her, the eerie silence was smothering her pulse. The red-haired girl timidly cast her gaze up at the crystal chandelier, then her eyes bounced down at the polished, glossy marble flooring.

Suddenly, she wanted to walk barefoot there to feel the coldness of the smooth flooring against her skin. Rosy hue trudged over her pale cheeks, considering her thoughts ridiculous and mortifying. She didn't belong to that place, that luxurious entity wasn't hers to adore. Wealthy people, extravagantly stuff scared the shit out of her. Suddenly, Nina wished to evaporate to her old room, it was small, with red curtains and carpets but it was Nina's to adore. She missed her room.

Nina's Aunt worked as a housekeeper for Kim's. Six months ago Nina's parents died in a tragic bus crash, she was still traumatized by that memory, her wounds were still open. The poor girl couldn't even recognise them, so her only option was her aunt who took care of her since she had no family either, her husband had abandoned her for another woman. Nina considered themselves too unfortunate.

Nina didn't wish to study in her new school too, Kings High, the royal institute for itself- of course for rich kids, and she didn't want to be a part of it, because she couldn't match their status. But her aunt and especially Mr Kim wanted Nina to study there. Every successful actor, politician, and business icon had walked out of the gate of that prestigious school.

Nina considered Mr Kim as a generous, gracious man. When Mr Kim heard Nina's tragic story, he felt too heartbroken for the poor girl and since that day he decided to take Nina's responsibility. He even gave Nina and her aunt a room in his enormous mansion to stay there, Mrs Kim agreed too. Nina appreciated all of their humanity and kindness, yet she felt empty. As much as she wanted to decline their offer, she couldn't because her aunt was too joyous and Nina didn't want to exterminate her contentment.

"Should I check on her?" Nina thought, allowing her curious gaze to prowl around her surroundings. It had been 30 minutes and her aunt Lea was nowhere to be seen. Some maids flared her weird glances, communicating with each other just by eyes. They didn't stop her nor ask any questions, she wondered why? Probably, they knew that Nina was Lea's niece.

The red-haired gal walked into the long hallways, the sound of her steps could be heard, renaissance paintings embellishing the walls as Nina admired every art with open heart. She cursed herself mentally for leaving her mobile in her bag.

Nina was so immersed in her tranquil reverie that she didn't see someone running toward her. A body shoved past her, causing the red-head girl to fell to the ground. Nina hissed, clenching her molars teeth.