8 FILTHY INFATUATION

NINA WANG

NINA WANG

+++++

Past 

8| " A frisky closeness." 

Nina was trapped under his arms, trapped under his orbit.

10 minutes had passed and he was still holding her, wrapping his arms around her like a deadly viper, who could bite his prey if he got one chance. 

His face was nestled in the crook of her neck as if it was one of the comfiest things in this entire world. From time to time his lips skulkingly brushing over her tender layer of skin to frizzled tiny sparks on the length of her spine. It was weird, she shouldn't like it, yet it felt oddly good. Nina was never this close to him, maybe she was when he sat behind her desk or whenever they crossed paths, their whit of shoulder touching was nothing compared to this closeness. 

Taehyung's body was taut, twined with slender muscles. She indulged in his warmth and he was breathing in her soothing scent, all the while battling with his ugly jealousy. The image of Nina and Ji-hoon together tossed him in a loop.

"Pretend I don't exist." Taehyung grumbled as Nina snorted out an unladylike scoff.

He was talking about something impossible for her to do. How would Nina pretend that he wasn't there, mashing against her back? Her head was saddled with him. It wasn't like she never tried to yank him out of her thoughts where he was sticking in her brain like a leech. How would she avoid him when his maddening heart was ferociously beating against her, intensifying her heartbeats? 

In the full throng of people, her eyes constantly, desperately searching for him, how could he expect that she would pretend he didn't exist? Her heart was at blame and his advice was witless just like him.

"You are crazy, you devil’s spawn. Remove your arms around me." Nina seethed, he was right, if she would scream no one would listen to her, the hallways would be isolated.

"Stop whining." Taehyung tightened his grip around her tiny waist, clasping her under his claws, an unapproved tsked fleed between his lips. 

"You—" A shy gasp tangled in the back of her throat when his groin pushed against her ass for a brief second. 

"Watch your movements missy, the more you struggle, the more you provoke my dick." Taehyung quelled the urge to laugh at her futile attempts to pull away.