30 FILTHY INFATUATION

30| "So hard, so deep" 

How is it possible for someone to want another human being without restraint, without thinking about consequences? How do people normally react when their deepest fantasies come to life? How do they react when their deprived needs are overflowing? Taehyung had no idea about them. He only knew that he was drowning and falling uncontrollably to Nina and every lewd sound escaping out of her lush mouth. He was falling in-depth for her. 

Sucking her lower lip between her teeth, Nina raised to her knees. Still, feeling small and fragile under his intimidating figure hovering over her. Gulping her hesitation down and gripping her bravado, she reached for his pants with trembling fingers— geez, why did Taehyung have to look at her with profound affection? Affection? Her mind was probably playing games. However, she was wrong and she knew that. Taehyung was indeed eyeing her with affection. 

"Will you stop staring?" Her knees were weak and soft against the mattresses.

"No." That was quick. His eyes took every inch of her naked figure. The supple skin, her ample breasts moving with every exhale. Her throbbing nipples hard and pointed and her flared hips, Taehyung couldn't steal his away from her.

"Why?" Nina bites back a smile, the redding of her cheeks worsening. 

"You are mine to stare at." Those golden eyes pinned on her. All mesmerized.Obsessed and territorial.

"I hate it when you stare at me." Liar. Taehyung's lips twitch for a half-smile. It was endearing when she made silly lies like these and expected him to believe her.

"Nah, you love it when I stare at you. You love the fact that I want you. You love it when I don't hold back my dirty talks." Taehyung's gruff voice was like a crazy tickle for her lower belly. "You love the fact that I go wild for that sweet pussy." Taehyung's hand slid in her red hair, twisted it around his hands, and tugged her head back until her lips parted and her throat was bare.

"You love when I pull your hair and I love when you make these small, sultry sounds for me. It makes me so fucking hard for you." Taehyung mumbled, his eyes growing darker with primal need as he brushed his lips against her parted mouth.

Nina pulled his belt and let it drop against their knees, then she unbuttoned him and slid the zipper down, the zipping sound lapping across their skin. She grabbed onto the waist of his pants with both hands and slid them down his thighs all the while keeping her eyes on his cock. It was thick, and stone-hard. Pulsating veins were tenderling around the hard texture of the skin and the bead of seed oozing out of the slit.

Taehyung was imperial, even down there. 

"Impressed princess?" Nina looked up at Taehyung who had his brows lifted. His lips were curling into a relaxed, cocky smile. Nina shook her head, flashing him a funny look, he adored himself way too much and she adored this side of him. The next thing made her eyes double in size when Taehyung's hand reached down to his groin. He curled his callous fingers around the girth, stroking himself like a shameless jerk while staring at the path of her soul. 

"I know, I'm big. This isn't the first time you are seeing me anyways." Yeah, Nina wasn't seeing him for the first time but the impact was invariably surreal. In fascination, in excitement, her blood rushed and she watched him running his palm over the head. Taehyung groaned in ecstasy as he smeared his cum around his slick length as he jerked off.

"I'm big but you'll take every heavy inch, every ounce of me, your soft pussy will stretch nicely around my cock. You'll squirm and cry how good it feels." The golden of Taehyung's eyes nearly blackened in stark hunger, his jaw was set tight as he was jerking off in slow, steady movements now, rubbing his hand over the head, smudging all that pre-cum around his length. Twisting his wrist, he moved back down to the base where his shaft and balls met before dragging his hand back up.