10 FILTHY INFATUATION

Past 

10| "A kiss so raw" 

Taehyung hadn't kissed her yet and she was already crumbling. Plunging in a bizarre zap of emotions. 

"You hate me." Her voice held no power, it was shrinking and gripping around her throat, cramping the muscles as she gaped at Taehyung like a complete loon. The male seemed so casual and calm as if he just didn't contrive a tide of hysterical sensations around her limbs. 

"I might hate you but you are mine. We are tied, connected, and bonded." Crazy, he sounded utterly crazy and some frenzied and bewilder part of her heart hummed in agreement. 

"He is assaulting my brain. Imma zone out very quick." She mumbled.

Her stomach clenched tightly, there was a genuine fire twirling in those golden pools. Nina's eyes frantically flickered every inch of his devilish face, hoping to find the trace of taunt but she got nothing that could help her to walk out from him— he was absolutely serious. 

"What do you wanna prove by saying all of these?" Nina flung her hands in the air in profound frustration, her eyes dilated.

He was one of the self-righteous, pompous pricks that she had ever met. He was getting on her last nerves. Would it be too much if she pushed him out of the building?

"I'm just reminding you, so you can't forget this. My little red riding hood belongs to me." A tenacious swirl in his eyes, the corner of his lip lifted for a fervent smirk, slacking his jaw as he straightened his lean body, shoving his hands inside his pockets. Appearing tall, fainéant and complicated. 

This guy, she craved him so much and sometimes she loathed him at the mount of insanity. Nina wanted to weep, why was he gazing at her as if she was the most divine thing in this world? Why did he have to spew those ferocious words to shatter her soul? Nina didn't want to believe him, he might be lying, he might want to humiliate her, mock her. She wanted to run away and hide somewhere away from him where his witchy eyes couldn't chase her. 

Kim Taehyung was the wolf in the sheep clothing, he would mercilessly devour Nina raw if she allowed him. Taehyung was the one who will be the demise of her, her devastation and she was aware that he was going to efficiently wreck her world. She better stay away from him. 

Nina's nerves were squashing destructively, her lungs were quivering in the need to breathe. And it was so sick to hear, but she loved listening to the sound of his guttural voice and kept calling Nina his. It was like sweet poison surging in her ears, singing her heart to life. 

"Why are you like this?" She snarled, her fingertips were unsteady due to animosity.

"Sexy demigod ?" Taehyung lazily drawled an impudent twist in his ruddy mouth to thunder blood in her ears.

"Demigod, yes but fucked up." Nina corrected him, chirping like a bird. Face blank. "And do you know, once a fucked up boy is always a fucked up boy. Can't expect anything good from you Taehyung." The said male snorted a low laugh, the sound was unsettling and bare of humour.

"Do you want your hoodie or not? Otherwise this time I'll burn it in front of your eyes." Taehyung growled out gravelly, feeling the out-and-out gratification exuding down to his nerves on seeing the all colour draining from her face. 

"Fine, first my hoodie." The red-haired girl gritted out, tossing stung eyes at him as he nodded. 

"Fine. Wait here." Nina eyed him coolly ambling past her, their shoulders skimmed for a brief second as he sluggishly opened the door and walked out. A choking breath abandoned her arid mouth, something swelled beneath her chest, something fueled her sentiments, something sored her guts. Staying around him would be dangerous for her, so before he would be back, she should leave.