23 FILTHY INFATUATION

Past 

23| "Not a father, but an asshole." 

Taehyung 8

Taehyung's mother was his everything.

Taehyung's mother was always strong, forgiving, a golden-hearted giver. He admired her, appreciated her. Nothing mattered to him more than her. She was his inspiration, the contentment of his heart, his superhero who always pulverized the nightmares plaguing his mind. Being detonated into pieces yet she always managed to put a smile on his and his sister's face. So yes. Nabbi was her Childerns superhero.

She was a woman who could tear down all the obstacles and stomped them under her feet without shrinking a bit. A bad bitch— Taehyung used to call her that. Since childhood, he wanted to be like her, tenacious and resilient and charming. 

But Taehyung didn't know that his mother was afraid of his father, the only thing that trembled her soul from the very core. Kim Hyeon was her genuine nightmare in a three-piece Italian cut suit and Prada shoes— Her husband, the love of her life.

Nabbi was a goal-oriented girl, living her life on her own accord, making her own rules. Long story, in short, she was raised by her foster parents which weren't much nicer to her, when she reached her eighteenth, she decided to leave that hell-hole for the sake of her mental health. Love, romance, and butterflies taking flight in the pit of her stomach never happened, which somehow she was thankful for. Nabbi never wanted someone to overrun her life, trust issues were one of the solid reasons.

But it didn't last long, love was something that was inevitable and tragedy was bound to happen with her. Poor girl didn't see her disaster entering her solitary life in a lethal human form. Meeting him was a coincidence, falling for Hyeon was the beginning of Nabbi's downfall. Things changed for the 20 years old girl when she fell for the rich guy— who pretended to have a heart nestled in his empty chest, who lied that it only beats for her.

He was sweet, caring and everything that a girl could desire. He gave her respect, he adored her, he appreciated her and she didn't know that he was making traps with his smiles. He showered her with his luscious, flirtatious words. He marked her body with his chaste kisses as well as imperishable promises. A promise to spend his entire life with her. A promise to be her saviour. He was the perfect lover that Nabbi never expected, nonetheless she was happy to have him. 

They were in love. They got married. They had kids. One boy, one girl. Everything seemed sweet and perfect, but perfect wasn't real— then her existence ruffled upon knowing that her husband was a wolf under sheep's clothing, manipulating her for his own goals.