39 FILTHY INFATUATION

Leave your comments
and thoughts they
motivate me a lot <3

Past.

39| "Outrageous affection."

Nabbi was never dead.

Taehyung missed Nabbi. When Hyeon had embezzled him away from her, there wasn't a single day when he didn't think about this woman, there wasn't a single moment where he didn't want to search her and her sister's grave and dig them out of there. He molded his pain, twisted it like a ball, and downed it down to his throat until it rotted in his stomach and sickened him from the core. Pain made him toxic, bitter, and angry with the world, it messed up the sinless parts of him.

Instead of ripping Hyeon's chest open and feasting on his heart, Taehyung began to mourn over something that was nothing but a bunch of lies. But he was just a mere child, not the smartest, still 12, still weak and breakable. What else could he do instead of hiding away from Hyeon's rage and loathsome eyes?

FLASHBACK *because
I hate writing in italics*

"I wouldn't even let you live if I wasn't in such a powerless position. My father was always against my wishes, and always thought that I was nothing but a useless fool. A weakling who couldn't do anything right but certainly after seeing you, he had changed his perspectives on me." Seon grabbed Taehyung's jaw, angling his delicate face up so he could sneer and glare into his golden set of irises.

Taehyung loathed himself even more how he and his father shared an identical set of eyes. He wished to claw them out— not his, but Seon's.

"Maybe marrying Nabi and bringing you into this world wasn't such a bad idea. I was afraid you would be a trouble in my space but I'm proved wrong. My father said it's not a worry if Seon can't give our family an heir because I have you, you are my blood." Taehyung's eyes skimmed all over the rigid lining of Hyeon's face, he was this close spitting on him but decided not to do that, he was already shaking under Hyeon's punishing grip. At least, little Taehyung knew that scandalizing the man would make the matter worse.

"Where is my mother and sister? What did you do to them?!" Yet Taehyung asked with whatever brittle power he had crowded inside him.

"You wanna know? Will you be able to bear the answer, my son?" Taehyung's heart plunged into the abyss of fear, his face twisted in uneasiness. He wanted his mom's warm arms. His sister's innocent smile. "They are both dead. You have no one but me now." And his heart kicked his chest so strongly, he found the pain almost deadly.

"No, you are lying!" Taehyung's breaths were coming out in pants and loud huffs. Dead? That meant he wouldn't be able to see them right? That's what that bastard meant, right? With profound disgust, he jerked Hyeon's hand and shoved him away until there was a short distance between them.

"I'm not lying. You are alone and you won't survive the world. There are bad people, worse than me, they'll eat you alive and toss your remains in the trench. So from now on, be my good son and do your best." Hyeon reached to Taehyung and ruffled his hair, not a gesture of fondness. His golden eyes were so callous, that Taehyung wanted nothing but to run away and hide under his bed.

"You are my son, act like one, make me proud." When his father grinned, he looked similar to the monsters Taehyung had seen in his nightmares.