22 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present 

22| "An uncontrollable burn."

The talons of gloom scrape Nina's flesh raw. It was intense and inevitable, something that she detested to endure. Nina liked to be filled with ebullient energy and happy sentiments and right now, she wasn't appreciating the negative growth in her emotions. 

The limits of her forbearance were crippling right in front of her eyes. Unapologetically alarming. Unforgivingly unpleasant. Nina was pissed— so pissed that she wanted to unleash a flesh piercing scream until her copious outrage settled down.

Taehyung was influencing her steady sentiments, like a drug injecting himself in her veins to mix into her blood just to leave Nina an aghast sack of wasted bones and muscles. He succeeded to ensnare the thing embedding under her chest that she had shut down for him a long time ago. Her heart was shuttered, barricaded, blockaded for Taehyung and she wished things to stay like this way forever. 

Staying by his side could be dangerous. Nina just had to tear her walls down and Taehyung wouldn't even waste a chance to slither under the sensitive chamber of her heart. Nina couldn't let him possess her heart as if he fucking owned it. 

"No!" Nina howled, bewildering the girl who was layering her chalky cheekbones with the seductive shade of red. "He is not permitted to step in my heart anymore. Asshole!" Nina craved to slam her fist on her chest, stomp her feet on the floor, and burst out of her skin. The makeup artist swallowed hard at Nina's outburst, upon discerning the aghast gaze leeching over the side of her face, Nina breathed out her uncertainty in a form of a groan.

Nina straightened her back, sitting gracefully on the chair. Flaring a timid smile at the makeup artist, she gestured to the girl to continue her work. As the makeup artist started dusting her cheek with the blush, Nina hastily grabbed the glass of water from the counter and took a huge, eager gulp as if she was thirsty for years. Her throat worked as well as her brain proceeded to function, all wheels rolling back and forth. Sadly, she couldn't shape a single scheme against Taehyung to knock him down. 

Nina didn't know about the world, but that gazillionaire bastard undoubtedly rules this freaking town and owns every authority out there. No one would believe that Kim Taehyung could kidnap a girl from her own house— a non-celeb, ordinary, working girl instead of some upper-class girl who could match his prestige. People would laugh at her if she enlightened them about how she was forced to stay with him in his lavish penthouse. 

No one would understand that Taehyung could be a sadistic prick who violated those people who he loathes, his cruelty knew no bounds. He was a hypocrite, that's all Nina concluded from the heartbeats. No words needed. The Almighty Kim Taehyung was standing on top of everyone and everything, even his father. 

He was untouchable, aloof , a man who was aware of his superiority. A devil who could easily crop her emotions like ribbons. Nina disdained the fact that he was so gorgeously influential, and could bring doom for anyone if he wanted.

No one could nail him down. Or maybe, there was someone. It always crossed her mind but she knew it was a meaningless thought assaulting her brain. Nina knew who was the one person who could staple Taehyung in a broad delight. Trample him without an ounce of mercy. Only one man who wasn't scared of Taehyung's prominence and his atrocious ways. the finest and ten times more vicious than Taehyung, the smart set Jeon Jungkook. 

Unfortunately, both men were childhood buddies as their friendship was tight-knit, nothing could crack them loose. For Nina, both of them were the equivalent assholes. Jungkook was greedy. Nasty. Ambitious yet he was real with his personality.