DELETED SCENE BY AUTHOR

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER. NOT A CHAPTER. 

So, this scene was part of chap 24 but I didn't include this in that chapter for some reasons. I don't know why but I wasn't satisfied with this scene and also maybe it wasn't fitting well, though I kinda love Taehyung and Nina's bickering xd so I'm gonna leave this deleted part here. 

Nina felt a shiver rolling down her spine as the new tension winded its way into every crevice of her already messy mind and body, an entirely new feeling enveloped her, causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end. She expected to feel so hesitant and nervous, though she wasn't enjoying going through this.

Her heart was scrambling. Her pulse was pounding. She could see the red alert light flashing in front of her eyes.

The impulse to turn and run as fast as her trembling legs could carry her was irresistible, but any thoughts of immediate escape were interrupted by the raspy voice tickling in her ears.

"Princess, you alright?" Taehyung's eyes skimmed the side of her face, the concern in his voice was brittle yet shockingly soft. It sputtered the beats of her heart. "Your sweat is gonna ruin your makeup." He slid his index under her chin and softly made her face him so his gaze could haunt her nervous expression. He rubbed his thumb on her chin, liking the delicate texture of her skin. 

"I've got a situation, can't stress over my makeup. So I'm leaving, let's never meet ever again." Nina grinned at him, swatting his hand away, she hastily turned at her heels to flee as soon as possible "adiós!"

"Don't you dare to move, you are upsetting me." The growl was dipped in malice as his cold fingers curled around her elbows, and the toxic smirk was coiled on his lips. "You know how embarrassing it is to watch you back away from your words, that wasn't the deal. I won that game and you agreed to come here with me."

"You have no idea what I'm feeling right now." Nina sneered at him, her eyes rounding. "I want to run away and never look back. Every ounce of my being is begging me to leave this place. I don't want to be here, under this roof, around these walls, breathing along with these people, I don't belong here. Everything is suffocating me." The tension was leaching out of her bones, Taehyung could even taste it in his mouth.

"My darling, red. You are endearing." Taehyung snappily rolled his eyes, his knuckles brushing across her cheekbone as Nina quickly turned her face away to avoid his touch. 

"But sometimes, running away is not everything you need in your damn life." The blinding smile filled his face like sunlight reaching the darkest room, her stomach stirred with the need to reach and kiss that smile. How could a simple line sound like the sexiest thing coming out of that mouth, his mouth.

"You don't understand." Nina sighed out, biting her inner cheek.

"Make me understand." Taehyung leaned to her, wiping the distance as he whispered against her cheek.

"You will never understand." Nina's undertone was clipped. 

"You astonished me. What God was thinking when he was creating you?" Taehyung flashed her a weird gaze, as Nina resisted the urge to show him the middle finger at his sarcastic remark. "Stop messing up with my good mood. I'm having a positive feeling, I think I'm going to be lucky tonight." He looked at Nina up and down. Yes, he was expecting something that could vanish the pretty appetite he was having after her. 

"Lucky you, wish I could relate." Nina didn't understand his statement, she faintly look around the guests.

"Fine, milady. Listen here." For a brief second his wolfish eyes softened. "When things got worse for you, grab my hand and just walk as fast as you can, don't look back, understand?" Taehyung's voice was like a warm blanket stretching across her, she instantly sensed warmth filling her insides.

"No, I'll just leave. You can enjoy your party."

"Don't try to act smart, don't you dare run away from me." And with that the warmness in his voice had turned into a dark smoke, circling her neck. 

"Gosh, you are infuriating, you just care about yourself. So hypocrite." This made him laugh, he loved to provoke her. "I feel trapped beside you. I know you will follow me like a damn shadow." And Nina was right. Taehyung was a shadow who invaded her dreams, haunted her mind, grabbed her heart with his bare palms and tossed it in the pit of angry flames.  

"Love seeing you actually cooperating with me. And the way you understand me so well does something with me. Something that I have no control over." Regardless of the tense situation, he gave her a raunchy tingle in her spine. 

++++

Maybe in future, I'll make more deleted scene chapters.