20 FILTHY INFATUATION

+++

+++

Present

20| " A raunchy war-of tug." 

"Do you know what my dreams are?" Taehyung mumbled, making Nina's body straightened as if someone had nestled a rod in the length of her spine, she recoiled by the tremor of shock.

He sounded like his usual self or that he pretend to be with the world. Jaunty, dominating and salacious, he embodied this authentic self. Nina always used to wish that he would stay like this. As much as she would like to see his easy-going personality, and believe that it was his real self, she was aware that it was artificial, a mask that he wore to convince everyone around him that he carries kindness in blood.

Kind and Taehyung? The biggest lie of the century.

Nina could see what no one could see, or it should be said that Taehyung only permitted her to see that vicious side of him, after all, she knew him well. 

Nina fluttered her lashes, the slender curve of her throat bobbed for a thick gulp as every nerve of Nina's body clapped out with the freight of his smokey voice, it chewed her insides like a never-ending disease.

"Are your dreams about me?" Nina could hear her own voice fading, she blurted out in a trance. Those golden eyes had crucified her, bewitch her without her will. It was almost disturbing to think about the unseen power he had had over her. 

The spark of curiosity in her honeyed tone coiled his lips for a wicked smirk to shudder her to the core.

"They are especially about you, Red. I can define it in detail, I wonder if you can handle it. It's kinda sloppy, you will call me a foul-mouthed bastard." His voice roughened with the brew of lewd motives, she could sense it so clearly. Taehyung wasn't touching her, but every inch of her body felt like burning as if he had settled a bunch of tiny, charred coals around her skin and left her to turn into ashes. Ruined ashes in his wake.

Why was Nina trembling? Why were her breaths spiking her chest? Why was she unable to hold her own body's weight? 

Oh, she knew why— because of him being so intimately close to her. She hated this fatal closeness, it always boggled her mind with craving and abandoned her heart into tatters.

"I saw you every night in my dreams, on my bed, tying in the bedpost, appearing like a naked, sexy maiden at my mercy." Nina's eyes wavered against his lucious gaze, her ruddy lips trembled and parted to release rushing breaths that Taehyung wanted to swallow deep into his lungs. 

The maddening glint in Taehyung's eyes intensified when he found her back pressing against the wall, Nina gasped when he imprisoned her under his arms.