12 FILTHY INFATUATION

Past 

Past 

12| 'His red world' 

Taehyung was furious, so freaking furious and he found this situation so funny. 

No matter how much Taehyung tried to avoid those cancerous thoughts, they tenaciously and constantly explode on the surface of his brain. It had been two weeks since Nina started mingling with Ji-hoon, they used to hang out together but these days they seem to be chilling together with a little too much for Taehyung's liking. Sometimes, he was this close to puking. 

Taehyung wasn't appreciating their closeness, he wasn't happy. Taehyung witnessed their jovial banter in the classroom. He watched them in the cafeteria, having lunch together. Nina now started visiting Ji-hoon on the basketball court after the practice. Even Taehyung had seen them at Nina's favourite spot— the freaking library. 

Yeah, Nina had completely started avoiding Taehyung. She didn't much react if he mock her in the hallways with his snarky remarks.

And the right after when she smiled at Ji-hoon, her rosy lips splaying so radiantly, curving out her higher cheekbones and oh when her eyes go smile with the delicate crinkles around them, she looked like a deity, just so breathtaking — and she blessed that angelical smile to Ji-hoon. It was like a thousand spikes piercing his retina in one merciless go.

A violent tremor in his stomach leaping to his throat, so indignant that he could easily go insane by the hand of that atrocious emotion.

His jaw was tightened, a dark, angry swirl in the abyss of his golden pools as he tried to solder his attention in his piano, his admirable gem. The enormous room was vacant, and the only thing was his grand piano dominating the centre of the room. It was his place, his solace and no one was allowed to enter there without his permission. As usual, he was alone, listening to his harsh breathing pounding in his ears with the harmony seeping through the hollow walls.  

Taehyung's calloused fingers elegantly yet furiously moved on the key, shaping the as a usual piece of music that he had adored since he was a child. Taehyung desperately needed the peace, he wanted the unbearable burn in his chest to crawl away yet the image of Ji-hoon and Nina kept stubbornly rushing back to his senses.

"This is not good." The ache of his fingers hissed and glided to his wrist, stopping him to play furthermore. He puffed out a frustrating growl through his parched throat. "Why am I so bothered about it?" The heat stung his spine as he squared his body on the seat. Taehyung was sensing so many things, the throng of thoughts jumbling every corner of his head to agitate his nerves. 

"Wang has a life, she could meet anyone and talk to anyone, spend time with anyone, it should not concern me. She is a loser and Ji-hoon is a loser too. Lucky her because they do deserve each other." Taehyung softly traced the tip of his finger on the key of the piano. He was assuring himself, a pointless attempt.