36 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present.

36| "The deep moans."

"Yes, because you are gonna tell me how much you missed my finger inside that tight cunt of yours." Taehyung drawled with such fervid intensity, that Nina felt a raunchy shudder skating down the length of her spine.

"I'm afraid I can't answer you." Then her mouth was all over him as he grounded his cock against her dampness, pressing so eagerly that both groaned out in fiery ecstasy. It wasn't enough, they needed to burn into each other. Their teeth bumped together which made them laugh then they suckled into each other's tongues, filling their minds with a raucous symphony of moans and overwhelming desire.

"Oh, you can and you will. You can take your time." The remaining breaths of Taehyung's lungs had been embezzled when her full breasts rubbed against his rigid chest. His head was swimming and his throat was arid as if he had been swallowing sand. All he could focus on was the curve and softness of her swell and breathy puffs of breaths.

Everything in her left him in bewitched pieces and wild for more. 

This happened when they were together, they tended to lose their minds and were desperate enough to latch onto each other as if the world would end the next day and they wouldn't have the chance to taste each other.

"What else do you want to know?" Simple question yet had the power to shuffle Taehyung's resilience.

Every part of Nina hungered to shroud around him, bound to his soul, and consume his essence in the most wanton way possible until both got sick. Strange desire. If life repeated a thousand times— for the one insane reason— just for the sake of her heart she would still desire this man.

A few weeks earlier she would have been able to force herself to withstand him, fight him, tell him to just fuck off but now she had no power and wishes to do that. Because the passionate love, the brawl of addiction she had for decades had been snapped open like a Pandora's box. Now she couldn't shut it again.

The knot of her legs over his waist tightened as they rode each other through their clothes. Like some wild animals in heat, they relished the friction occurring through their clothes. They felt like an obstacle, stopping them from reaching and feeling each other's skin. Nina didn't fight the squirm that spanned from her throat to the centre of her thrumming clit when his erection twitched between them.

"The things you do in my absence. Like missing my head between your thighs, my tongue fucking your cunt, you riding my face." Taehyung lazily dragged his mouth over her shoulder and up to her neck. A soft mewl from her was enough to incite his carnal appetites as he grabbed her hair and pulled her neck back to bite the drumming vein.

"And? There's more you want to know right?" Nina rolled and shifted her hips against him to match his movements. She touched his hair. His corded arms. The rock-hard ridges of his abs under his t-shirt. Holding on to him and committing every part and piece of him in her memory.

Taehyung was the embodiment of perfection, her ravishing downfall.

"You are teasing me or you probably want to escape this subject but it's a futile attempt, princess. You are under my claws, trapped where you should be and I've no desire to set you free." There was a clear indication in his body language that he was swarmed with leashed hunger, Nina was one spark away from detonation.

"When did I say that?" She grabbed his face, sunk the pads of her fingers into the hollows of his sculpted cheeks, and pressed her mouth on his lips. Silently declaring that she had no plans to evade. Their scent swirled together, and lingered in the air, creating a unique and heady combination.