40 FILTHY INFATUATION

I hate making these kinds of author notes and I normally don't do this but sometimes I also feel bad. I finally realized this book isn't worth the appreciation because 24 comments in the last chapter say a lot and it's an everytime thing. I expect something after updating a new chapter which consumes a lot of my time for writing and it's disappointing af. It leads me to self-doubt about my book and writing style. I accept that my updates are late but you have to accept that my chapters are long enough to make you happy. Because I actually feel bad making y'all wait. I squeeze my brain for ideas and put effort and thoughts and time into one single chapter so do I not deserve some feedback? You don't even want to bother yourself by leaving some comments that will probably take your minutes. Just a few minutes… that's actually pretty sad.

+++

Past

40| "Giddy sensations."

Nina was annoyed and a lot bothered by the closeness they were sharing in the back seat of his car. This was a serious issue and the bizarre fluttering in her stomach was even more serious. One moment Taehyung was opening the door like a sheer gentleman. The second moment, he was hauling her on his lap like a savage caveman with no manners. Nina was straddling his lap, and Taehyung's arms were around her waist as he was stapling her on top of him, going completely deafening against her hissing protests.

"Fuck you!" Nina chided out, glaring at the chisel lining of his jaw and features that had traces of boundless boredom. Nina's pulse pounding with a mix of dread, panic, and something else she couldn't quite name. It was sickly sweet, huddling in the middle of her chest, tumbling into the pit of her stomach, then blossoming in the size of an unfathomably large universe.

"If you insist." Taehyung's hand reached between them as he put on a show to unbuckle his belt, earning a timid gasp and loud swat on his hand from Nina. A laugh of pure elation recanted in his chest, forcing Nina to stare at his stoic face transforming into joy.

"Was kidding, red. It's so easy to make you flustered." Only he could do that with his silly antics and crack her heart open with one smile."Don't sulk." He placed his palm on her waist, shutting whatever flimsy gap was between them. The salacious tremors erupted across her skin, sizzling every inch of her being with feral energy when her semi-hard nipples grazed his chest.

Uh-oh— did he notice how her body was responding to him? How her breasts were suddenly heavy and tingly and flushing under her clothes, how she wanted to clench her thighs by the intense pulsating between her legs. Nina hoped that it would go missing by Taehyung. The thing about Taehyung was that he always noticed the tiny details of her. Always.

"Something wrong, red? Are you bothered that you are alone in my car with nowhere to hide?" He tilted his head sideways. A glint so opaque in his eyes, Nina compelled herself to drag enough breaths into her lungs.

"You are a foul bitch, nothing is easy with you. I swear one of these days I'm going to kill you and I don't care if I'm thrown into prison." Avoiding whatever hormonal riot she was surviving, Nina snarled at him as Taehyung peeked out of the window. When his skin prickled under her scrutiny he bothered himself to glance at her in such laziness as if he was doing a favor by offering her his words.

"And I swear I'll listen to whatever you're plotting and planning about killing me if you sit on my face and put my mouth on work." He leaned closer and rubbed his lips against her cheek. "What do you think, princess?" His mouth moved against her cheek, his breaths scalding her skin.