4 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present 

4| "A war so maddening." 

Taehyung exhaled a deep breath of agitation.

The diamond of the ring sinisterly gleamed, somehow taunting and piercing his eyesight.

Taehyung: Aren't you a coward and rude and greedy? Right after having sex with me you left me alone in the bed. Can't you stop running? because it's useless, I'll get you anyways, wang.

Taehyung hit the message sent, he knew Nina wouldn't dare to reply, she didn't even bother to ask him where he had got the number. The thief had stolen it from her mobile when she was sleepy and was nuzzling her face in his neck. 

The message got seen and that was it, no reply. 

Taehyung flickered his blank gaze at the ring, it was too bright, just like the annoyance flickering in his amber eyes. The turmoil within him wasn't ready to alleviate, so infuriating. Normally, he was a calm and optimistic person or that's what he showed people to not let them see through him. The male never faced difficulty doing that. It was easy to hide what he thought, it was easy for him to let people see what they wanted to see, it was easy for him to conceal his dislikes toward some people, it was all like tricks for Taehyung and he had mastered it. 

Like right now, he was in his office and was incredibly bored— so bored that he could doze off at any minute but he didn't let it flare in his face, he didn't want to appear like a jerk, though he knew he was an enormous jerk yet he didn't want to offend the girl, the staff whose name he didn't remember, maybe her name was Jenn or demi or something else, Taehyung wasn't concern. 

She was on her knees between his legs, clad in a silver colour backless dress, her deep cleavage was in the view that Taehyung took occasional glances but didn't bother to raise his fingers to touch her. Her manicured fingers gripping his thighs as she inched closer herself to his groin, the zipper rolling down sound melded with his rushing thoughts.

The girl was working as a pole dancer in his club, which was specifically a sex club, Envy and he was the owner. At day he was a famous model stirring himself at the flashes of lights and camera and at night he was running an illegal club. Many influential people from the town, women or men, it doesn't matter, they all reached here for their leisure. It was a secret that they hid from other people, but Taehyung knew and their secrets that the clients had poured into the employee's ears.

The girl was dearest around the clients and more than that she was amazing in bed, not Taehyung's saying but he had heard the pieces of information floating around the club here and there. The girl didn't get the chance to have bedding with Taehyung because whenever she approached him with her sugary words and an extra layer of lipstick, Taehyung just simply brushed her off.  

For Taehyung it was easy to get any woman, and they always did what he wanted, they effortlessly got charmed by the alluring persona of his that he showed them— flirty smirks, captivating words and his kick-ass, heavy wallet. It depressed the hell out of him sometimes by the amount of sick, wanton admiration the women rained him with.

But today demi-Jenn or whatever her name was thanking her lucky stars when Taehyung decided to give her a chance to please him. Everything was normal as usual today while he was occupied in his office trying to have the proper conversation with the woman who kept declining his calls while his eyes were scanning every area of the club in the CCTV screen.