3 FILTHY INFATUATION

Past

Taehyung 18

Nina 18

3| " The red wallflower"

A jeering scoff abandoned between her lips, her cheeks puffing as she frowned at the quote. Nina was searching motivational study quotes on Pinterest for her mobile's wallpaper and look, what she found, it wasn't fascinating for her. The red-haired girl knew she was emitting sheer boredom energy, but that's how she was. She was still thinking that why the heck she clicked in this quote, it was false, totally stupid, entirely nonsense. Something doesn't happen like the quote was screaming. 

Nina shook her head, the class was vociferous as usual and she was sitting in the fourth row of the corner. Where everyone had friends, she got no one and why not, after all for the student body of King's High she was an outcast,  leper by everyone, a nobody for everybody. A red, wallflower, a charity case that doesn't interest and concern anyone. 

At first, the demons aka her bullies affected her too badly, even their eyes felt like sliding under her skin like the blade of the knives. She used to bawl her heart out until she couldn't open her eyes. They called her by lousy names and taunted her for not belonging to their prosperous territory. Wealth, that's all matters in their world as if they are made of gold and pearl. They were arrogant, mighty and haughty with a bright, blinding future.

Nina didn't belong to their environment, and not that she wanted to indulge in it. She got affected by all of it easily, but now she didn't care, she ignored their venomous voices, she didn't let those taunts reach her barricaded mind. Her studies were more important, this was the last year and soon it would be over, Nina couldn't let her aunt down.   

"Aw, poor thing looks so lonely, seems like she has no friends." 

"What's new, of course, no one wants to be friends with a freak. Am I right, red riding hood?" Their shrill laugh pounded in the back of her head, filling anxiety in her veins. 

"Skank is wearing a skirt today, to be honest, your thighs look so scrawny, no one is interested to watch what's underneath in it." A girl hissed.

"Aren't you a pathetic shell of a person, a loser?"

"A wretch fruit, that no one would take a bite." 

"A dirt under shoes." 

"Ignore them, baby, ignore them. Don't let them get to you. Don't waste your breath on them." Nina inhaled sharply, she would not let those voices devastate her mood. She would not let those rich losers jab her composure, not now, not ever again.