46 FILTHY INFATUATION

It’s a very long chapter so please do lots of comments. I need some motivation to start writing a new chapter. Thank you <3

Past

46| “The shift of emotions.”

Nina’s chest dropped like a wine glass, the giddiness she had felt a few moments ago spilled all over the floor of her chest with the shattering noise. There was an uproar somewhere inside her that abandoned her body with a numbing sensation. Not being able to endure his morbid behavior, Nina swatted his hand away. What was Taehyung so angry about? Just a moment ago, he said the words that effortlessly sent her into cloud nine and suddenly, he was acting as if some demon had possessed him.

“Don’t you have any manners in you? What’s wrong with you all ?" Nina spoke in her calm, easy voice, hiding her frustration. It was like someone talking to a toddler who painted all over their bedroom with no guilt in sight.

“Unfortunately, my manners do not exist when it comes to you.” Nina’s mouth fell open at his blunt response and she shut her eyes to calm herself down.

He was crazy and bipolar and moody and the very worst thing that she had no idea how to deal with. Nina wished that there was something in her hand to slam on his head to bring him to the right senses.

“You can’t use this as an excuse!” Frustration bleeds into her voice.

“Watch me.” He clipped out.

Nina scrutinized him as if she was trying to stare at the paths of his dark soul, to peel his essence off from layer to layer to find the reason for him to be so infuriatingly twisted. Every word he spoke in a way with such carelessness, Nina believed he had no compassion toward living things. Though, he was interested in her, the one he wanted to hold and possess. It stirred an impatient passion inside of her. That was the thing with Taehyung. He was way too honest for her liking. Way too viciously expressive with whatever winding sentiments he felt.

Nina thought she knew him, and then he brought out another, hidden emotion. Lust. Desire. Hope.

So much hope for things.

Sometimes Nina pondered how it would be with a guy like Taehyung, to breathe and seep into his madness, to dance with his demons. Foolishly, in her utopian daze, she imagined him warm and gentle, not as a guy who would buy her flowers but as a guy who would comfort her in her pain, who would let her cling to his shirt until she felt less torn. She wondered how Taehyung would be if he fell in love.

“What’s your problem?” She lifted her chin, back as straight as a board and took her steps back. Her feisty expression and resistance made his full mouth twitch and his golden eyes gleamed in malice.

He tilted his head sideways, and stepped forward, destroying any space between them while looking so damn sexy.

"You are my problem, do you understand? Can't you hear me, take it off!" Every word was as sharp as a shred, leaving a long slice in its wake.

“Don’t yap!” Nina’s voice ascended,  ringing in his head and weakening him at his knees. Even her anger made him want to reach those parts within her that he was unknown from, he wanted to curl into those parts of her where she had no option but to keep him and breathe him. 

“You are making it hard for me to listen to you. You are making it hard to look into your eyes without judging you.” She shook her head, a battling gash in her body language. If he wasn’t such an asshole. If he could just ask her with some decency, some manners— with the exact reason behind his anger— she would have tossed that necklace away.