41 FILTHY INFATUATION

Past

41 |"That's my good girl"

"You are mistaken." Nina hated when her mouth went dry and the wave of emotions crashed with every beat of her heart.

More importantly, she was ashamed of how her nipples were hard and achy with a pulsing tingling. Nina felt him everywhere, from her lips to her toes, from every curve and nook of her body. Heat in her veins ticked hotter in her ears, finding his eyes lowering on her breasts with a knowing glint.

"Have you ever considered the fact that fighting me is futile and you should just give up and be mine?" His voice was bound with sensuality and longing, wobbling something raw inside Nina. Her upper body bent onto him, her neck arching when his mouth closed around her nipple through the fabric of her top, nipping the pebbling bud. Nina was panting by the time he pulled away in ease, not bothered by the thing that he created a rattling mess out of her.

"No." She lied without missing a beat. The warm flush rose from her chest and toured to her cheeks. "And you are not my type." The lies were bitter in her tongue. Her fingers balled into a fist, and the giddy ache pulsating in her pussy miserably intensified.

"So your type is someone sweet and gentle huh? Someone who would give you a night filled with flowers and gentle touches?" A hint of jealousy in his undertone was so loud and crystal clear, forcing her heart to kick across her ribs in a weird sort of happiness.

"Answer me, red." Taehyung slipped his hand under her panties and cupped her heated pussy mercilessly enough to clench her flesh with a good kind of ache.

The shocking pleasure surged through every thread and cord of her being as she shifted on his lap, giving him a comfortable position to approach her cunt with his fingers.

Nina said nothing and let the sensation furlough her skin with tepid goosebumps. Those golden sets of abyss stare through the valley of her shrinking soul, leaving her writhing against his hand, soaking his searing touch as if it was something she required to keep up with her breathing. Her lips fell open, with the desire and the hunger that seemed to be flaring out. Taehyung took it as an invitation and thrust his tongue into her mouth, breathing and suckling into her tongue until he was drunk from the symphony of her moans.

"Someone who wouldn't be obsessed with you. Someone who wouldn't watch you dancing every morning and fantasizes about your pretty mouth around his cock like a filthy asshole as I do. Do you want someone else, red? Do you want another man to sink his tongue in your pussy and taste your cum?" His palm kneaded against her clit, harshly rubbing the tiny knot.

His finger bluntly parted her pussylips but not inserting where she needed them. He just examined her and teased her as it added a violent shudder in her veins. Nina craved his fingers so badly, so blatantly. It even made her feel so wanton and dirty in every possible way. It made her squirm and moisture pool between her legs— though the need was unruly and the sensation was wild, she couldn't care about anything.

"Y-yes." The broken whisper rolled out along the choppy breaths. The silence blanketed them, tensing her body muscles on witnessing the unrelenting darkness prospering in his eyes. For a beat, he just stared at the pulse at the base of her neck beating wildly— contemplating if he should take a bite out of her.

"Now, that hurts." Taehyung announced with the typical nonchalant tone, glad that the annoying pain in his chest wasn't visible on his face. He was back again in the land of his eternal boredom as he elegantly flicked his hand back and released her wrists. Just like that with no interest, he turned his face to the window.