11 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present

11| "An offer so sweet"

Shocking gasp swirled in the thick air, doubled-size sympathetic eyes sting every inch of Taehyung's body as the onlooker and admirers of the model began flinging stung eyes at Nina who gave herself the luxury to click her tongue mockingly.

"You get my answer? Now care to fuck off." Nina whispered, a sweet pillory in her undertone. She crossed her arms across herself as lowering her chin down, Nina peered at his face who was staring at the empty water bottle, the dose of humiliation crippled Taehyung's senses.

A rivulet of water dripped down to his chin as he slid his callous fingers in his wet, front locks and dazzlingly pushed it back, displaying the chisel fringe of his jaw.

A laugh evacuated between his lips. He dared to laugh after getting humiliated in front of people. After getting rejected, he had enough guts to laugh though there was no trace of humour that could please Nina. Soon his laughing marathon came to a halt as he exhaled out, squaring his body.

"Wang." Taehyung's eyes were glowing like the gold sheen sapphires, a wicked hilarity swishing in them.

Nina stared at him indifferently as if his intimidating aura wasn't absorbing her bones yet mentally she had flinched.

"Didn't know my little goody-two-shoes princess could be a bad bitch. So freaking hot of you that it makes me want to bite you back for your stupidity." Taehyung rasped, his smile was suave and extremely coruscating that it could defect her retina.

Taehyung was reminding Nina of a snake, made of decoy and malice. A snake who was hidden behind a bewitching face and fake smile to lure her and once he got a chance, he would bare his venomous fangs- biting was in his nature.

Taehyung learned to control his anger a long time ago and most importantly he knew how to hide it without having a slight wrinkle on his forehead. It was fun to do, not giving people what they want.

The staff must have expected Taehyung to get furious at Nina. They anticipated that Taehyung would treat Nina harshly or he might create a ruckus so they could update the pics and the spicy news all around the media. He felt oddly satisfied to demolish their expectations, Taehyung didn't need to give them what they desired and he had no wish to be winded up in the latest trending news.

But the model was aware, in a few hours his phone screen would be teeming with unwanted notifications and queries. Taehyung was already agitated by that thought and Nina's defiant attitude wasn't helping at that moment.

"Your hate is so fucking obvious, though I can't blame you for that.'' Taehyung pulled out his handkerchief and pressed it over his wet forehead as his keen eyes roamed all over Nina's aggravating expression.

" This woman is going to be the end of me." Taehyung snickered to himself, he couldn't even be mad at her knowing that people were skindering behind his back, laughing at him. The male didn't care about them, the world and their meaningless words never mattered for Taehyung. They could collapse and rot.

Taehyung was just beholding the sight of the woman, who he hated so much, who he couldn't have.

Nina was so gorgeous but her red hair was her ultimate elegance, complimenting her red lipstick, flirting with his raging hormones.

Nina was so close to him as his palms itched to yank her back in his embrace to make her the prisoner of his arms. Taehyung wanted to feel the softness of her silky locks around his fingers or watch it tangling under his fist, he wanted to bury his face in her hair and inhale her scent deep, deep into his lungs- Creepy thought, Taehyung politely didn't give a single fucks.