7 FILTHY INFATUATION

Past

7| " A jealousy so ugly " 

Nina always believed in the saying, once in your life you'll come across a special person who will make you happy— she wasn't happy, because her special person was her hell, her doom, her demolition. 

She didn't know how she got to this point, why her recluse heart was so persistent to inundate Taehyung. He was her bully, her thief who just didn't steal her hoodie but also the embedding thing under her chest. Could he be more infuriating? That insensitive prick doesn't care about anyone or anything though he had no reason to care about anyone. 

"That dick weasel, I want to throw him in the deepest corner of hell and see the demons fry him in the heated oil, chop him and grill him." Nina gritted her teeth, harshly wiping her tears as she stomped her feet, imagining Taehyung's crotch under her shoes that he had probably fucked many girls with it. Gosh, just imagining how many girls had tasted him roared her blood in her ears, it made her so, so angry.

"My hoodie. Damn, now I've to work my ass off to buy the new one." Her shoulders slouched as she weakly walked toward the railing. The sky was clear today, the sunlight slinking under her skin, determined to sear her as the chirping of the birds slowly fading in her ears.

People like Taehyung thought that where they settled their foot, they owned that damned place, he thought that he could pin her down any time and maybe he wasn't wrong. Arrogant of him? He was perfectly aware of that. 

Taehyung's venomous words were enough to trample her confidence into chunks— Nina wanted to scream at him, scream at the sky, scream at the world. She wanted to ask him why she was the only one who always bears his enormity.

Why did he always mock her? reminded her that she wasn't good enough for his well off place— not good enough for him.

Fine, she didn't belong to his territory but she didn't ask to be there, she never wanted to mix herself in those snobbish and money monsters, it was her fate then why she had to suffer. Why did she have to withstand his hate for something that she had no idea about? 

"Howdy Nina." A tap on Nina's left shoulder startled her as she snapped her head at the male who had an endearing broad smile on his face. 

"Ji-hoon, you scared me for a second." Nina slapped his arms as he nudged his biceps against her, looking down at the ground from the rooftop. 

"Hey, are you gonna jump from here? R.I.P in advance." Ji-hoon chirped, scrunching his nose.

Ji-hoon was one of her classmates and her only friend that she could interact with without any fear of getting judged. He was like other students, filthy rich and baller of the basketball team but kinder than them. He was gorgeous with a tall, masculine stance with lustrous skin and jet, shiny black hair. 

He was the one who had approached Nina's first a few weeks ago and they both bonded well. No one dared to mocked her or bullied her when Nina walked with him in the hallways, he was one of the hottest and popular guys of the King's High. So winsome and welcoming, unlike some golden-eyed boy who was vicious and untouchable. 

"I might be a damsel in distress for you, but I'm not that irritated with my life." Nina wheezed out a dull laugh. She folded her arms across herself, the delicate sadness lurking within her eyelids. 

The gentle breeze swept past her, swaying her reddish locks as a delicate frown travelled between her brows. She was angry, so angry that it was evident on her face, not on Taehyung but herself for wanting something that she shouldn't. Craving him was like taking a thorny path, a wild road and she wasn't ready for walking on it. Yearning for him comes with a price that she couldn't probably pay off.