21 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present 

21| " A terror so real "

A few minutes later.

"Today is my parent's wedding anniversary party in our mansion, be my date." 

Silence. Pin Drop silence. Panicked silence. 

Those words circled Nina's head in a never-ending loop, clamping every cord of her brain. She didn't expect that. The unwanted memories broke free from the darkest corner of her head, only she knew how difficult it was for her to move on from it. An ugly shudder skated down the length of her body when an unwelcome piece of recollection burned and scattered around her nerves like wasted, dusky ashes. 

Nina's heart was punching her battered rib cage in sheer terror, crackling with a new pang. Nina wanted to run and run and run until the terror couldn't chase her, couldn't devastate her. 

Kim Mansion wasn't your typical, opulent mansion of rich and stuck-up snobbish nobles. The late-night brandish celebrations, the patronizing giggles and laughter of posh visitors, their grandstand wealth, everything was a lie to dazzle the world. The walls and corners of Kim Mansion reeked of abominable intentions and filthy, foul motives with repellent evilness. Returning means stepping in the depth of her nightmare, Nina had turned her back away from her icky past. She didn't want to occur again, not for a transitory moment.

"You are thinking too hard, just say yes already. You are wasting both of our time." The hissing remark blew her reverie, the smooth edge of Taehyung's voice rolled in her ears like a ripe liquid. Her shocking, globular eyes latched onto him, meeting those golden hues which were encasing with dark lashes as her own lashes flickered. 

"Why are you trembling?" Taehyung questioned, his gaze bent at her shrinking hands. A soft gasp tussled between her lips when his huge, strangely warm hand grabbed hers. Nina was aghast at how his touch calmed her down. His fingertips pressed against her flesh, she could feel the pulse around her hand beating against him. It was a soft clutch, but it blazed her entire being as if the sun itself had skimmed over her flesh. 

"Your hands are beautiful " Taehyung mumbled, the golden of his iris spiked with a glint that proved unreadable for the red-haired beauty. Nina stared at him, staring at her hands.

Nina's was pale head to toe, the green veins under her skin zigzagged on the smooth surface. Her wrist was thick, subtly bony and winded with thick veins around it. Her fingers were long, dainty, delicate with rings embellished. 

Taehyung wondered how they would look flexing around his cock, or while fisting his hair in a tight clutch under her fist or splayed around his chest where his black, black heart was rooted. He traced her fairly long oval nails, the red polish pulled the corner of his lips for a short smile, the colour had never abandoned her, it was always her comfort and of course, Taehyung's consolation. 

Taehyung unwantedly adored his Red world.

Taehyung would love to again feel Nina's nails jabbing and clawing his back to create claiming marks, holding and sliding over the hardy groove of his muscles when she would writhe under him, breaking and moaning and dripping. 

"Leave my hand before I snap your neck." Nina growled out, yanking her hand back. The tingles were tangible, it was all over her body, under her skin, chest, even fingertips. "You are weird." She grumbled, her eyes taking the organizing around the kitchen as if looking away from him would wipe out the sheepish blush occupying her cheeks.