Chapter Twelve

Waking up I squint my eyes as the peeking sun shines through. The hills are filled with a meadow of flowers and surprisingly I want to run through it,then I remember I'm not whole anymore. I blink my eyes a few times and look around this is real and I wince. The pain between my legs is evident. I smile widely not regretting the lustful night. I touch my lips and they burn from his kisses, and my body longs for him to it touch again. I know reality will catch up shortly,but I want just a bit more after the perfection of last night. I look to the side of me and the impression of where Harry laid is imprinted,but he's not there. I look around,but stop when I hear the shower-head and for some reason my smile widens. 

   I'm in his shirt and I have no panties they're sprawled on the floor. Swinging my legs on the edge I feel the emptiness and ache between my thighs. Replaying the moment he put his fingers there and himself into me was deliciously sweet. I look down and the bed is crumpled and the trail of my stolen virginity sit there. I cover my eyes and I know I'm red. I get up and slightly wince,but reflect on the white door with the perfect man behind it. I go to push it,but hesitate as Evan creeps into my mind. I've just given it up to him, my teacher instead of the good guy I've been seeing for three weeks. I start to bring my hand back,but I creep the door forward. I peek inside and I'm entranced with the image before me. I step in and I know that this is real, he's real, and my feelings are real. 

  I start to hold my breath and Harry's silhouette is the only thing I see. The steam from the hot shower blinds him from my entrance and I get a good look at the man who made love to me. Water droplets paint his muscular tattooed body, flexing as the water cascades over him. As I endure this trance I don't notice I'm taking Harry's shirt off. What am I doing? " For once in your life give into what you want Ciara'' my conscious shouts at me and I agree.  I near him and I cover my body. I'm really doing this.

  I step in and nearly trip,but his back is turned to me when I slip in. His hair is so long and looks hot wet. I pant as I fear when he'll turn around so I decide to make my presence known. 

   " Might if I join you,'' I say and I gulp down my want. God why is he so good looking?

  He turns around and his eyes are wide when they see me. He looks me up and down and he scowls is this a bad thing I'm in here. My thoughts are contradicted when he gives his sexy smirk. 

  " God why are you so beautiful,'' he speaks and touches my shoulder my sensitive area. I inhale  and hold tensing with it. He pulls my hands away from my breast and looks me up and down. He leans towards my ear.

   " You deserved so much then this,'' he says turning me around so my back is towards him. He kisses each scar and I remember when Evan did it,but this is way different. That was safe this is something else.  He kisses long and hard on each of the five marks that line my shoulders and back and I begin to melt. He turns me around and I nearly slip once more and he kisses me roughly. His tongue slipping into mine and I dive into the sheer pleasure. I feel myself knot again.

  " You have no idea how much I want you,'' he pants as he kisses me deeper.  I feel his erection below me and I didn't get to fully see it in the dark. I look down and I'm astonished that was in me. 

  " You biting your lip makes me want to take you right here,'' he says ablaze in his eyes. I didn't even feel my lip biting. 

  " Then why don't you,'' I say and raise my eyes and he glares with pure lust. Oh fuck.

  " You better tell me right now if you're kidding or not because I will, don't test me,'' he says sternly and I know how he is. He did it once and then demanded me also into his car he will and I actually want it. I nod and that's his signal and he grabs my hips, pressing our lips together. God his tongue can do many things. He leaves my lips and gets on his knees. Is he going to do what he did again? I decide not watch until I feel something else. My legs turn to jello and I know these aren't his fingers.