Chapter Nineteen

I feel so damn tired, so damn weak, and so damn in love. It seems wrong, but it's so right. When my eyes finally open I see my phone's alarm never went off and I'm two hours late for school. I wouldn't go if I didn't have Harry as a teacher.

When I get up I don't notice my feet wrapped up in the sheets and trip along side the door and as I look up red pumps are there.

" Ciara why are you up,'' she asks curiously.

I stand to her level and I see that I never noticed how tall my mom is and how strong.

" School mom,'' I say springing to get my jeans on, but she grabs my shoulder.

" Honey, with what happened last night I thought you wouldn't want to go,'' she says and her eyes are both worry and red. She didn't sleep. I debate whether to continue,but I want to see him, but the way my mom is begging with her eyes makes me think twice.

" Fine. How about later we take Ella to get ice cream mom,'' I reassure her and she gives a sigh of relief. She wants me here and this is the right thing to do.

_______________________________

* Harry's P.O.V *

As class goes on I'm getting more and more agitated that I don't see Ciara's brown locks. I've been looking everywhere and in each of her classes I don't see her and I know for a fact she won't be in mine. When lunch comes around my fear escalates as I wonder the room trying to find the Myer boy. When I spot him I call out his name and his head swiftly turns back and his eyes look surprise. He comes sheepishly towards me and I don't see why I'm not that intimidating unless I get angry which I partly am right now.

" Yes, Mr.Styles,'' he says to me and I feel bad bringing him.

" Come outside, I need to talk to you,'' I say and we wonder out the back and I debate whether it's a good idea,but Ciara is my one priority.

" Have you seen your classmate Ciara,'' I ask and I know I'm being intrusive,but seeing what happened yesterday I fear the worst. He shakes his head and I dig deeper than I should.

" Not to intrude Mr. Myer's, but do you personally know Ciara,'' I ask and as he looks up he's curious and I am too.

" I've only been to her house once and it was when I saw she had a sister and things she told me that I will not disclose. On a point yes and no do I know her personally why,'' he asks and I see I need to stop now because his fidgeting is making me see that I'm asking the wrong person.

When I let him go I quickly grab my phone out and make a call to the dean.

" Rosa, I need to leave now,'' I shout into the phone. She tries to calm me down and she immediately says yes as she tells me she'll call in a sub. I hang up and call Adam.

" Mr.Styles,'' his recognizable voice rings out.

" I need to know where Ciara is ,'' I almost shout,but don't want to seem worry.

" Mr.Styles is this an urgent matter or another post pardon Mia situation,'' he asks and for some reason I feel agitated over it,but it's urgent in my eyes, it's urgent to me.

" Please Adam,'' I beg and I hate it,but Adam is making me mad.

" Yes sir,'' he finally says and the line goes dead. Within minutes my phone makes a ping sound and I see that Ciara is in the downtown of Holmes. One part of me is frantic,but I need to see her, and I need to know she's safe. I walk to my car and make sure it's warmed up. No matter what I believe I fear that it'll become Mia again,but as long as Charles and that boy stay out of the way perhaps it may be happy for us. I just pray my fear doesn't corrupt what I want to feel.