Chapter Twenty-Eight

Harry's P.O.V

       ****

   Her eyes are like wild flowers.

 They dance around as she looks over her shoulder to glare at me.

 She skips to me with her hair pinned back, and a daisy over her ear.

 She sits in front of me with her perfect smile and I'm taken back she's too perfect to be true.

  " Harry, Harry, '' her soft voice repeats and I blink.

  " Were you even listening,'' she teases and I chuckle.

   She throws loose grass at me. 

  She always hated when I got distracted,but it's her fault she's my distraction. 

  " Mia are you happy with me,'' I ask and she scrunches her nose. A habit of hers when she's irritated with me.

  She crawls over to me and sits in my lap. 

  She giggles and for some reason I take a double take it sounds off. 

     Her hazel eyes look up at me and she tickles my nose. 

  " My life has been a series of trips on a roller coaster that is never ending,but each time I'm at the top at that peak it's you and I. Only us and on top is where I'm happiest. I'm free from the world,''  she states with admiration and as I take her sweet voice in I can't help,but think of another voice saying those words. 

 I shake my hair and she ruffles her hands in it. 

 As she straddles my lap I quiver as she rocks back and forth and her soft hands are on my cheeks.

 Laying back I feel the grass tickle my shoulders and her thumbs skim my face.

  " I'm so happy to be here with you,'' her sweet voice whispers.

 I grab her face and lean in to kiss her,but her hair falls onto her face. 

  She giggles again and once more its off.

 Slowly I brush the hair away,but notice it's not pinned back nor long, her hips feel lighter, and when I look up wild flowers are gone and replaced with coffee brown eyes that are sad and fragile. 

  " Do you love me Harry,'' her voice is shy and almost a whimper.

  It's my Ciara, my broken and bruised Ciara. And for a moment Mia doesn't exist. 

  " Harry do you love me or will your heart always long for Mia,'' she whispers and I know my answer.

 I love this girl who's sad, who's shy, who's beautiful with every flaw, who's doesn't know she's the strongest  girl I've ever met. 

  She wants happiness and my eyes are now open that I love this girl, I want to give her happiness and she already does for me. I can finally tell myself that I know what love is again.

  Without answer I grab her face and our lips mold tightly together desperate for each others air. 

 Catastrophe meets insanity and both of us are beyond perfect we're fucked up,but that's what makes us perfect for each other. We're mending each others luckless hearts.

 And as her lips attack mine I'm swept under.

   It's just us and I hope it'll be just us.