Chapter Thirty

Sun casts itself into the room as my eyes widen,but they don't disturb him. I face him and see every perfect feature on him. His long eyelashes, the crease above his nose when he's scowling, his long locks that flow onto his face. He's the perfect prince for the wrong girl. As I move my hand onto his cheek he doesn't stir so I proceed down. His chest is visible giving me perfect glance at the two birds that cover it, the 17 black on his collarbone, and the outline of his ship, everything so random,but perfect. There's no other word for him. Softly I move back to his lushes lips outlining them,but as I do his eyes awaken showing me that glimmering, green that captured my heart.

" And might I ask what you are doing,'' his soft, deep, groggily voice says smiling showing me his dimple.

" Just admiring,'' I say sheepishly as if I've been caught ditching. His mannerisms make me so shy, that it's cute.

" Well why admire when I'm here. I'll never leave you,'' he says proudly,but the guilt in my heart is setting once again making me want to blurt out that I'm leaving, that I won't be here,but instead I stay quite and try to change the subject.

" Well Mr.Styles I love you enough to admire what I have because I've never been more happy,'' both truth and false.

" Well then Ciara,'' he grabs my hand and places it on his chest and the sheer void of having him softly touch me is my undoing. He places it over his heart and I feel it's steady beating, he's a such a beautiful person he deserves more.

" Harry, can we do something today, something just fun,'' I say hoping. And he smiles.

" Of course, anything for you,'' he says simply.

With those simple words I ease up and place my lips onto his. They're so soft and plump I would do nothing,but kiss them every minute. Our lips mash together moving slowly then deepening as I take the courage to slide my tongue into his mouth. As it deepens he grasps my hips and tugs me away from my spot on the bed onto his lap. Laying flat he lets our tongues dance. Slowly his hands move from my hips to my bare chest and cupping me and I feel everything in me surpass. I know in my head I want to tell him the truth,but I want to give him one more day of happiness to keep that beautiful dimple smile there.

Slowly I rock my hips and I can feel underneath me. I hear a soft groan coming from him as he screws his eyes shut.

" Baby, this is so early,but I love you,'' he says and I giggle.

" My favorite sound,'' he murmurs and I slide my hands over his chest. Moving along with my hips

" I love you so much Harry,'' I softly moan as I can feel him poking me underneath. Our kiss heats more and more up as I decide to slip my hand beneath the waistband and feel him. He groans in my mouth.

" Are you sure Ciara," he huffs out,but I don't answer instead I dart my tounge into his mouth. Slowly I move my hand up and down when I feel it twitch it's already hard as it is when I hear him moan once more.

" Stop teasing me," he whimpers out and I giggle making him smile. That dimple will be the death of me.

Again slowly I urge his jeans and boxers down and it springs up and almost make me giggle once more. Harry's eyes are screwed shut when I lick up. Slowly kicking when all I can hear is groaning coming from him. He moves his hips up,but he stops my mouth from going any further.

" Let me just love you," he whispers and brings my face and hands away from his throbbing member. Kissing me I feel my eyes tear up the guilt eating me,but let his lushes lips do the talking.

He flips me on my backside and gently rubs himself near my soaking core.

" I love you Ciara," he whispers pushing my panties aside.

" I'm sorry Harry," I whisper,but make sure I can only hear it.