Chapter Twenty-Seven

****

His eyes are emerald green.

He's home.

His lips press upon mine.

I'm numb.

His finger tips brush my face ever so lightly.

He's safe.

His voice telling me I'm his.

He's mine.

" Can I have you now. Please,'' his voice desires. I hear the hard groan in his throat.

I nod.

I'm yours, I always want to be.

His lips touch me again this time, passionately.

" I love you Ciara,'' he whispers.

I giggle.

" My favorite sound,'' he admires.

And just as I feel his lips on my neck.

I suddenly feel nothing.

It's empty.

I look up and Harry's sitting opposite from me. Silent.

I sit up and he stills.

I move extending my arm to touch him and as I do he shatters.

He gone.

Harry's disappeared.

He's gone.

****

I wake screaming. Last thing I remember is the harsh reality. The clock reads ( 9:00 ). I've survive my night, but now commences day two. Feeling my head I see I've sweated and I feel the dried tears on my face. I dreamnt of him. And oh how I miss him. Grabbing the dirty, tiny pillow I scream into it. This is my personal hell. Life. My father, Charles, Harry, Ty,Shawn, the past, the hurt, the thoughts everything is too much. A mixture of chaos.

" Please let me go,'' I can't contain my anguish anymore. I scream and need water. My voice is harsh and dry as I bang on the walls. Slowly I see the knob turn and I crawl under the blankets. Punishment. No more. I rub my knuckles again. The door shuts and I glance and the shadow is too short to be him, it's Ty. Uncovering myself I glance up to his smirk.

" You better be glad that my father went out to a meeting. He wouldn't of liked out,'' he scolds and I sigh in relief. From his pocket he brings out bandages and creme.

" Where did he hit you,'' he asks and I stare confused.

" Ty are you okay,'' I ask and I see him tense. His focus is on the floor.

" Don't make this about me,'' he grunts,'' Now where did my bastard of an old man hit you?''

Throwing the blanket a side I stand and wince. It hurts.

" Take the creme and do your bum yourself,'' he acknowledges. I notice I'm walking rather slow and awkward. I blush embarrassed. The only color I have left.

" Any where else I can help,'' he asks holding the extra supplies.

I extend my hands and my knuckles are red and there are small cuts along my fingers. He grabs them and for the first time I don't flinch from his touch. Rubbing the creme on my cuts I wince at the chill factor as it hits the air. As the wincing settles he places a bandage over three of my fingers.

" You're being sweet,'' I finally allow sarcasm to allow me to laugh.

" It's a novelty. Any where else,'' he scolds tilting his head. I motion to my knees. I sit back down on the bed and he does the same. He shifts to the side and as he places his hands on my ankles I quiver. He touched me. No. I stop him.