Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up to my alarm which I think had been set by my dad. I walked to the bathroom,took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I quickly combed my hair and held it into a naughty bun.

I ran downstairs just to make sure I wasn't late. I had toast made by my mom and kissed the two of them goodbye.

I technically hoped into my Jeep and drove off to school.

By the time I was parking my car in the same spot,Kim stood there waving at me. I really don't want to fear anyone today. Not even the world's biggest asshole.

"Good morning." Kim said waving at me but this time he wasn't alone but he had another girl. She was beautiful even from behind Kim.

She gasped at the sight of my Jeep and that's when I realized that she had blonde hair but dyed black tips and a few maroon strands at the front. She looked beautiful in her jeans and a leather jacket.

"How beautiful is your friend l, Zacharia." She said still looking at my car as I hugged Kim good morning.

"Avery, my friend is here." Kim said irritated so much.

She looked at me and her face lit up immediately. This reminded me of Trey and Katy back at my school. My most permanent friends.

She jumped at me before I knew it, she was hugging me,"Oh My God. A beautiful friend with a beautiful baby is all I wanted. Kim was boring me."

I smiled at her. " Am Tiana London."

"Just from yesterday,I have heard enough about you and i got more than I expected." She pulled away from the hug smiling.

"Stop with the blabbering." Kim smacked her on the head. "Sorry Tiana, she speaks too much sometimes.... Or all the time."

"Hey!" Avery scolded. "Am Avery Madison. The gladdest person to ever meet you."

We shook hands and stood for a few listening to Avery explaining how she got away from school the previous day. I love this girl already.

There was a slight silence, Kim and Avery looked behind me.
Kim's face was expressionless while Avery's had a frown.

Before I could turn I had a familiar deep voice behind me immediately knowing who it was.

"Good morning Tonny..." Declan said holding out his hand to me. "Looks like you enjoyed the show yesterday."

I kept quiet looking up at him with a clenched jaw. "Am Tiana today. Yesterday you had met Tonny."

"Oh looks like you're friends with the one and only Avery Fuckin' Looser."

"Hey hey! watch your little beak."
Avery broke out,"Or else, your dirty secrets will be out."

He rose his hand in mock surrender and with that he left.

"Tee tell me what show he's talking about." Kim broke the silence immediately.

I explained how I packed in his space and whatever that followed. We walked to the hallways and headed to our lockers.

"Can I see your Schedule?" Avery asked me as I waited for her on her locker.

"It's just like yours Avery. "Kim said and I remembered him looking through it yesterday.

"So I have you in all my classes. Great going Tiana. We shall be best friends."

Kim waved us bye as he walked to his first lesson.

Avery walked me to my locker as we still had ten minutes before class started.

We stood at my locker while Avery explained to me how Kim only opens his eyes three hours per day.